O.T. Well finally, tomorrow is the big day.

Smoke and prayers. You'll do just fine, Yvsa. You're a tough old dude, and you'll be making the next khuk prototype in no time.

My best thoughts to you, my friend. Talk to you soon. Be well.

Nam

... hope that you come out of this better than you went in.

Phew, so many dear to me in hospital.
Don Rice (SFI) - heart attack.
My wife Linda - another nervious breakdown.

Can someone point me to instruction on smoke (for these), please.

All the best to you Yvsa! Sorry I missed your Saturday announcement, so I guess by now you are sitting up in a hospital bed getting the nurses to adjust your bedding as much as possible! (-:

Best wishes for a quick painless recovery and much improved condition.

Please get back as soon as you can and let us know how it's going with you.

Take care,

Norm

Smoke and Song again this morning...I expect a phone call as soon as there is news, but no sooner.

When I hear from Barbie, I'll post here if I can get in from work guys. At the least, I will email munk and he can relay.

I'm praying for this battered fellow to get through his surgery and come out the better.

munk

I don't know how I missed this yesterday my friend...
May your nurses have warm hands, and caring heart. May you have the strength and determination to heal quickly and fully.

I notice Yvsa's logged in: maybe he making history, first time a patient ever remained on a internet forum while undergoing surgery. They brought him a lap top. LOL

munk

I notice Yvsa's logged in: maybe he making history, first time a patient ever remained on a internet forum while undergoing surgery. They brought him a lap top. LOL

:D You would too if he was holding a scary sharp YCS against YOUR twig and two berries:eek: :eek: :D

I was wanting to come here last night and thank everyone for all their Smoke and Prayers but didn't make it as y'all know, and still couldn't make it this morning.:rolleyes: :( :grumpy:
It seems that SBC.Global.Yahoo.com started maintenance on the server I hook up to last night and didn't get through until late this morning. I could connect but couldn't get online. The bytes in my DSL connection status was all awry and not counting as they usually do.
I finally called the Dicweeds this morning and after going through all the steps they're required to go through the DW decided to check for issues and found out about the maintenance.:rolleyes: :grumpy:
I had to do a system restore to get my 400 Mbps bridges back and then leave for the hospital.

So guys and gals I thank y'all from the bottom of my heart for the Smoke and Prayers you sent in my behalf!!!!:thumbup: :D :cool:
Obviously they did some good as I don't believe that surgery at that locale would've been in my best interest even though I was quite prepared to go home to rest.
Third time is the charm so maybe next time it'll be right.
Dr/ Gaede's scheduling nurse is working on jacking the schedule around to see if she can get me in in about a month or less.
I'll be forever grateful if she can and I hope it's not in the six to eight week range out now. If it's that far out I'll opt for the cardioversion in between times so maybe there won't be such an issue with my heart if it's at all possible.
There's no telling how busy that schedule is.:(

Back