• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Oakley, Carrera, and Abaco sunglasses

Altan

Gold Member
It is time to trim down the sunglasses collection. Please note that I have over 50 pairs; so many of them are used maybe once or twice. They are mostly stored in their display cabinets. They all come with their original boxes, pouches and/or cases, papers, etc. Here are the details:

The first pair is Oakley “Deadbolt” with black satin light steel frame and prizm sapphire blue lenses. I think I wore them two times. I can’t remember the original sale price but they have been discontinued for a while… so, the online prices are way out there… since they are not polarized, you can have them for $120 shipped in the US. PP F&F please. Sorry, no trades on this.

The second pair is Oakley EVZERO Path “Harmony Fade” frames and prizm ruby lenses. Very cool design made for 2018 Olympic games. I think I wore them for a week or so. I can’t remember the original sale price but they have been discontinued for a long while… so again, the online prices (if you can find one) are way out there… again, they are not polarized, so you can have them for $120 shipped in the US.

The third pair is Carrera 141/S with semi matte gold frames with HD burgundy polarized lenses. It is a classic design. I never wore them. The best price I can find online is $198… you can have these for $145 shipped in the US. PP F&F please. Sorry, no trades on this.

The fourth pair is Abaco “Burton” silver/gray pilot glasses with wood style temple arms with spring henges. The lenses are gray AND polarized. I think I wore them once. You can have these for $45 shipped in the US. PP F&F please. Sorry, no trades on this.

The last pair is Abaco “Lineup” with white TRX-90 sport frames and rose gold polarized lenses. Low profile and very light. I never wore them and you can have them for $55 shipped in the US. PP F&F please. Sorry, no trades on this.

While I priced them aggressively, I am open to reasonable offers too. Once again, PP F&F only please. Sorry, no trades.

Thank you for your time…

Back