• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Oakley Sliver, Oakley Crosshair 2.0, & Nite Ize bundle with extras

Hello just getting rid of items i don't use...all items are in good condition and are without issues...I am willing to listen to PM's but if someone posts "ill take it" before we settle then it is theirs. Prices include pp fees and shipping...the price you see is the price you pay. thank you for looking.

Oakley Sliver with PRIZM daily Polarized lenses: ( $pf ) I bought this new...wore it twice but found it does not fit my face well. there are no scratches on the lenses nor the frame. it will come with glasses and oakley microfiber pouch.
IMG_8560.jpg

Oakley Crosshair 2.0 with Polarized VR28? lenses: ( $105 ) these glasses were worn...no scratches on the lenses (I'm pretty sure they are VR28 but it was so long ago i forgot)... no scratches on the chrome frame. It comes with glasses and oakley microfiber pouch.
IMG_8559.jpg

Nite Ize Bundle: ( $40 ) 2 large figure 9 carabiner...2 small figure 9 carabiner...Lite holster stretch...clip case... 7 web dominators...maxpedition velcro D-ring
IMG_8544.jpg

Last edited:
Back