OB knife

cpm3v 7/32 thick flat ground etched
Rc 57 sharp prybar but thats the job its needed for
10.5"
blade 6"
homemade micarta black/tan
13604072_077d5bb4e2.jpg

what do the judges say

Pretty NICE, but the rivets stick out a little (as in too shiny), it goes against the overall "muddiness" of your tactical knife. (my opinion only)

Walking Man said:
Pretty NICE, but the rivets stick out a little (as in too shiny), it goes against the overall "muddiness" of your tactical knife. (my opinion only)

I agree that is a great looking knife but the bolsters give off too much glare. The blade shape looks very strong.

good god i didnt even think about that :eek:
i have sent it with a friend to have him try it out but its comming back with his input and he needs a sheath
going to have to i will fix that i was so good about the other things the pins will be blacked out

I agree on the blade shape, I like it. Looks like a good combo fighter/chopper/camp.
Once the bolts are blacked out or blasted, it will look better. Good design!

Looks cool! I would personally like to have more point to it, but it's not my knife, so if it will do what you designed it to then I think it's cool!

we must be on the same wavelength....I just glued up with a similar shape blade. Imagine yours squished shorter and you would have about what I made.
I'll post a picture of it later in teh week.

Nice job!!

the knife was a gift to a good friend that is in the army
he is a combat engineer he needed a knife to beat the life out and not worry about
the tip is like that so digin and pryin wolnt hurt it
thanks to all that looked
butch

Back