Odd Question

Ethan,
I have a odd question,now that Becker knives are flowing again, say a Camillus version is damages ,I know that it is not Kabars problem but just wondering if they could be fixed or just make useful with a home made fix or trash bin them. I do not have a damage BK&T but I do have a User BK1 & BK7 and just wondered.
Thanks TTD

Hey Tony....

You are right on about KaBar being extremely reluctant to honor another manufacturers warranty......That having been said there are some handles around and if someone broke a tip I would try to regrind it for them....

One of the things I am SOOOOO, angry about Camillus's senseless slide into the abyss was the fact that the silly cretins left MY customers hanging on this....I WILL do what I can....

One of the great plusses of the KaBar connection is my belief that from my reading of the tea leaves and entrails, the people at KaBar and Alcas plan on being in the knife business long after I shuffle off into the abyss myself....At which point you can take this up with my son, who is a quite reasonable fellow......

All Best...

ethan

Another excellent response from someone who cares about his customers, past, present, and future. I'm a customer for life!

Back