• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Odds & Ends- Customs gathering dust..Price Drops AGAIN!!

Going through the safe and shelves, and these have been resting for awhile. Not looking for any trades at this time. Sale goes to first to post "I'll take it" and send me PM for payment details. Money orders or Paypal. If using PayPal add 4%. No friends and family. Up for sale on other forums also. All prices include priority shipping W/ DC to the USA.

A. B. Shaller - ATS34 $50 LEFTY Sheath
($45 If bought with any other blade below)
cVnrpdo.jpg

loPO6ap.jpg

Dawson G3 - w/ in pocket sheath $SOLD
MIsTVTL.jpg

ZJCjK9U.jpg

Small-ish Blade 2 3/4" blade length - pattern damascus. Originally thought it was a Fiddleback Forge, but not thinking it is now upon closer look. Think it's a Dave Farmer blade. Never used, but somehow Scales are cracked. $SOLD
Tp0QxAj.jpg

DhkSCzu.jpg

Gossman, D2 steel, Buffalo horn scales & lefty sheath- $SOLD
NDTHCTR.jpg

8glk4G8.jpg

James Rehrer - two blades. Larger is his camp knife model, smaller is hunter model
I'm the orginal purchaser of the Hunter, and picked up the Camp knife here on BF. Never used the hunter, but can't speak for the camp knife, though both have been unused by me. Lefty sheaths on both of these.

Camp Knife - $80
Hunter - $80 ($150 total for both- package deal)
02BrnEK.jpg

hEb2q2G.jpg

Little Stubby - Might be Arlo Salverria, not sure and can't find original post I bought it on to look up specs.
Either way, unused by me. - $SOLD
eSMioNy.jpg

JIBC4ru.jpg

O'Neill - A2 Steel - LEFTY Sheath - Typical high quality this maker puts out every time. Unused by me. $90
1pxnL3l.jpg

U8OvbER.jpg

Wilson- Little baby wharncliffes.... These are LEFTY sheaths but this is the typical high quality this maker puts out every time. Unused by me. Sold as a pair, $80 for both
cbDWS6e.jpg

euKhfwf.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Just left you a message with some questions on one of the knives. Not sure how this new forum software works yet.

I'll take the Little Stubby and the Farmer knife per our conversation. Please send me your PayPal info.
Larry

Back