Of stolen Fiddlebacks

Moosez45

Custom Antlers, Factory Knives...
Ok, I really didn't know where to post this up, so, I figured it might fit in here. Read on and you'll understand.

I am on a company trip to Anaheim,CA. I was provided $300 in cash as "travel" money. While purchasing material in a Home Depot, some dirtbag lifted my $300 in cash for travel out of my work notebook. I was stupid for not having it on me, but I didn't exactly leave the notebook alone anyways, so, I digress.

Obviously, I have to replace the money to my company, as without any reciepts, it was my repsonsibility, I have to replace it. Here's the rub.

I have been saving up since Mist's first review on the FB Machete. Once I got that much in there, I kept adding thinking I was going to get a new ESEE or sumpin'. Lately I been lookin at the FB's and REALLY getting into them. This last weekend, I made the mental confirmation, I'm buying a custom knife, and it's gonna be a Fiddleback. Anyone wanna guess how much I have in my FB savings account?

$300.:mad:

I don't have the money to repay my company from my "living" money, so, some dirtbag stole my Fiddlebacks. Or at least thats how it feels to me. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, feel free to delete it, mods. I just needed to vent, and here is where it vented. I am going to try to get my money back asap, as I hear there are some Hunters coming out soon, and that was what I was saving for. Either way, Andy makes some great stuff. Moose

Hey Moose. That bites. Thieves are shit. I can comisserate.

Three years ago we moved into our current house. Its in a nice neighborhood, but not wealthy. First week here, my truck gets robbed. Took my BOB, two Gossmans, and one knife I made. Whoa, I was pissed. That stupid BOB had all kindsa really expensive gadgety crap I'd gotten. Several nice flashlights. (I have a flashlight problem.) Turns out several neighbors have been getting hit. So, being stupid, I forgot to lock it one evening, and had 4 more of my knives lifted a week later.

You'll get your Fiddleback. Sorry to hear of your situation.

Man some people just need to be tied to a tree and let the gnats, mosquitos and other bugs and rats have a go at them for a few days. When they are done untie them and beat the crap out of them.
The other side of me says I know your frustrated and I have been there but you must forgive them and move on.

Yeah, I mean $300 aint hard to get back, but we live on a tight budget, like most. My knife money and play money comes from the profits I make making sheaths, bracelets (para), keychains, and knife sharpening. So, I'm not out food money or nuthin'. I just hate being stole from. I ain't a trust fund kid or nuthin', hell, I'm a dirt poor hillbilly. I have WORKED hard for everything I got, and for some douche to just walk up and take it, without earning it, burns my ass. Sorry Andy, I don't want to clutter up your forum with my bitchin'. I will get my money, I will get my Fiddlebacks, but I won't get the guy who stole from me. Oh, well. Moose

PS, Andy, did they ever catch the Aholes that were stealing in your area?

Moose, I think you're taking the wrong path here. Who needs a job anyways? Just tell them to stick it and still buy the Fiddlebacks. That's what I'd do!

Seriously though, that sucks bigtime brother. I have no deeper hatred than that which I reserve for thieves.

Life's a bitch sometimes isn't it, I know that much... but we all still have good health and move on, but ya, it does suck!! Next time keep a pit bull in your truck overnight :D

I'll keep my eye out for your stolen Fiddlebacks. :p

Seriously though, sorry to hear of the thievery. I can't stand thieves and litterers.

I'll keep my eye out for your stolen Fiddlebacks.

Yeah, I know the didn't actually steal my knives, but that's how it feels to me, anyways. Thanks for keeping an eye out for them, they were a 14" Natural Mic Machete, and a Hunter with some extra tang on it.;) Moose

That sucks. I've yet to be stolen from, but I've got an uncle who lost all his carpentry tools to a thief. You can tell by the way he talks about it now and then that he despises thieves. Sorry about your loss, man.

"Assuredly, the evil man will not go unpunished..."
Proverbs 11:21

That sucks Moose,I had a pistol stolen outta my truck last year.
Damn thievin bastards,otta be a law against 'em.

That sucks Moose,I had a pistol stolen outta my truck last year.
Damn thievin bastards,otta be a law against 'em.

Or at least a limit, so you know when to stop huntin' and head home. Sorry for all your losses to a Gdamn thief. Moose

Damn that sucks. Sorry some pos found his way to you and your belongings. Thieves are the lowest of the low and should be dealt with swiftly, like they used to in Japan, you get caught you loose a hand. I've had many things stolen from me, and it sucks just as bad every time.

Sorry to hear about your loss's guys. I had two sets of license plates stolen last year in two different locations off two different vehicles.
Dam thieves you should be able to go out at night and hunt them.

PS, Andy, did they ever catch the Aholes that were stealing in your area?

They did. They'd hit hundreds of homes in the area by that time though and never recovered any of my gear.

When you get your funds back right, take a 10% discount off your first Fiddleback. *You have to remind me of this!

They did. They'd hit hundreds of homes in the area by that time though and never recovered any of my gear.

When you get your funds back right, take a 10% discount off your first Fiddleback. *You have to remind me of this!

Thank you. There are so many great folks here, I would feel bad for doing that. We shall see what the future holds. I have 9 sheaths to do when I get home, so the great cycle of money begins. The unfortunate part, is I don't make alot from a sheath sale, I just like getting my work out there. We shall see. Thank you again Andy, you are truly a class act. Moose

100_1271.jpg

100_1265.jpg

100_1263.jpg

100_1155.jpg

DSC_0276.jpg

100_1254.jpg

100_1310.jpg

100_1197.jpg

Back