(off topic) If anyone is interested a good deal for a folder.

I dont know if its OK to talk about other knives but since its a folder I figured Id share with you all.
Knifeworks has a limited run of Rat 1 in D2 tool steel. They are going for 31. Get one before they are gone.
I got 546/960.

http://www.knifeworks.com/search.aspx?find=rat+1

Don't know if this should be marked as off topic.

But, I bought 3 OD green Rat 1s, they take a scary sharp edge, I am quite happy with them.

Don't know if this should be marked as off topic..

No its actually called Deal Spotting. And the mods don't exactly smile upon it either. It's stated quite clearly in the forum rules that you're expected to read when you sign up. Just be careful there FL, these sort of things can lead to infractions bud. I'm not sure who moderates this forum but I know Super Mods seem to have sixth senses about these sort of things..

No its actually called Deal Spotting. And the mods don't exactly smile upon it either. It's stated quite clearly in the forum rules that you're expected to read when you sign up. Just be careful there FL, these sort of things can lead to infractions bud. I'm not sure who moderates this forum but I know Super Mods seem to have sixth senses about these sort of things..

Knifeworks is a forum sponsor so it's not deal spotting, just not anything to do with Survive! knives.

Actually that's the information I was just looking for. I had a sneaking suspicion that KW was a sponsor and was trying to find that list when I poked my head back in here. Thanks CO.

If someone that was a mod or from Survive said dont post this than I wouldnt post this. I was trying to share a good deal with my new knife friends.

Surfer: if you don't want the thread to remain active, I think that since you are the OP, you can go to edit feature, then the advance option and finally to close up (lock up) your own thread. I for one appreciate the extra curricular heads up as i don't visit any other forums other than maybe "For Sale" once in a while,but OT threads seem to get some folks riled up. Just my 2C's.

I dont know how to delete this or close it. So if someone wants to delete it or close it by my guest.

If someone that was a mod or from Survive said dont post this than I wouldnt post this. I was trying to share a good deal with my new knife friends.

It was a nice gesture buddy. I'm not really sure whether this particular thread is kosher or not, according to forum rules. We don't have a moderator in this sub that watches that stuff closely, so we have all been trying to self-moderate what we post. That's why you're seeing the caution expressed, not because we don't appreciate it bud.

I think you have to be a paid member to close your own thread, but I wouldn't worry about it at this point. Just let it ride for awhile and it'll work its way down the page and off to cyberspace. I won't post in this one again so as not to bump it back up, just in case.

And thanks man, you were looking out for your friends, I totally get that :thumbup:

Thanks for the heads up. In 4 1

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Aw man. I feel like a total heel now. Sorry FL. I can see that you were trying to give us a cool heads up there mate then I went and turned into a whole rules fest. Sorry bro. I just didn't want you to get in trouble, that's all. I now realize I came across a bit strong. I think I've been reading too many 'contraversial' threads lately. Again, sorry FL. Hope you don't think I'm a real cheese..

Back