Off Topic!! My Birthday present

alphamaniv

BANNED
This is not knife related but I wanted to share with you guys what I got for my 30th birthday from my folks. They know that I am a heavy internet user so they bought me a cable modem AND a years woth of service!! It was really unexpected and now I can browse the forums like a big dog. Thanks for listening, I just wanted to share that. Also, I need that MOFO:D My B-day is the 27th of Jan. and I expected by then!:rolleyes: ;) :D

Happy Birthday Alphaman!!:) My brother just got cable modem and
he keeps telling me I don't know what I'm missing. :D Enjoy your present.

Happy birthday Alpha! Nice present from the moms and pops. I think you and I my be the youngest on this board (i'm 30 as well, but my birthday is April 4, hint hint Jerry!)

Have a good one!

Dave

Thanks for the nice words guys:) I was a little bummed all year about turning 30, but now that the time is near, I see that it's not a big deal. After just 24 hours of Cable modem, I can see that there really won't be any going back to dial up:D Now to anyone at the factory that might be reading this, feel free to include my gift with my MoFo order (or maybe that is the gift;) )

Alpha,
Happy Birthday, I'm sure you'll enjoy the Cable Modem

Mine wasn't a gift but I really do like it. No more wasted time waiting for pics to download :D:D

Back