Official 2nd Run of the Wilderness & Survival Skills Forum Neck Knife - Sign Up

Hi Dan

I take the extra S90V Skeletonized. Whats the Price to ship to europe?

Thanks

Andy

Last edited:
Oh boy!! So these are gettin' close eh?:D Alright Dan, I'll figure out my total for the two knives and get that sent out in the next couple of days. Looking forward to these:thumbup: You didn't really post any WIP pics for this run, but that's ok......I'd just drool all over my keyboard!!

Hi Dan

I take the extra S90V Skeletonized. Whats the Price to ship to europe?

Thanks

Andy

Shipping to you EUR for the S90V skeletonized would be $20. I'll put you down for it.

Hi,

If still available i would take the S90V with Silvertwill handle.

E-Mail will be send,too.

Regards, Alex

Ok - sound good.

I had a cool Works-In-Progress pic but have been so busy I haven't had time to work on it. :eek:

Dan

Hey Dan. It may just the be due to my computer incompetence, but I can't seem to find a link to finalize payment for my knife.

Can you post up a link so I can send in my Paypal payment?

Thanks.

John (street soldier)

Just send a payment via Paypal to my email address: dan @ kosterknives . com

I will gladly make a money request if it makes things easier. All you have to do is click "Pay" and it takes care of it. But I have to figure these out individually, so there's not one button to take care of everyone.

:thumbup:

Dan

Hi Dan

Money send via Paypal. Looking forward to my first Kosterknife.

Thanks

Andy

Got the payments and updated the list.

Dan

Here's an update pic as requested:

WSS-Update100820-01.jpg

Great Dan. Thanks for the pic.

Can't wait to get that knife in my hand.

John

EDIT: I just checked the payment list and it still shows that I owe money (street soldier). Did my payment make it through? Please let me know if it didn't so I can figure out where it went with Paypal.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Good deal, balance sent! Please mark #3 on the S90v as paid in full.

Last edited:
Hi Dan,

I just sent the balance due via PayPal.
I am #6 on the CPM 3V List, so please update as "Paid In Full".
Thanks and can't wait to see it!

Dan,
Balance has been paid for CPM-3V #5 and S90V #8. I think I have the amount correct, let me know if it looks good to you.

Really looking forward to these:thumbup: I know it's noted in this thread, but you told me to remind you about sheath setup for small tek-lok so that's what I'm doing:D

Thanks again!
Jonny

Hi, Dan!

Hey, I just sent money in for the extra CPM 3V necker via paypal...wasn't sure if someone had snagged it or not; but it said extra on the site, so I figured I'd strike while the iron is possibly still hot! Did I make it?

Also, I had put on the paypal message that I wanted black micarta; I just saw that it was the silver twill G10 - if it's already made, that's cool with me!

And, if you have any S90V left, I'd love to get one of those, too!

Thanks!

BlackKnight86

Back