OFFICIAL EDC Interest List

What Blade Length Are You Interested In? (multiple votes ok)

• 3"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3.5"

• 4"

• 4.5"

• 5"

• Under 3"

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - I updated the list.

The handles are thinner than the Bushcraft - better for EDC carry this way. But they're still not "thin"....because I want to have full benefit of a full handle. I made the handle "taller" than previous versions so that I could get away with a thinner handle for a better carry profile.

Make sense?

Dan

Definitely, that's what I was hoping for...

I'll keep you posted if I'm in (will depend on finances).

This is just an interest list, Bro. If you don't have the finances ready when the official sign-up takes place, then you don't have to do anything...just hang back and watch.

ah..... I forgot to ask, will you be offering liners for these?

Yes, of course!

:thumbup:

Dan

I would love to be on your mailing list. I will probably have to sell another knife to fund this one, but add me to the mailing list.

For anyone sitting on the fence on this one, I participated in a passaround with two versions of this knife, and it was the most comfortable, most useful knife in this size I have ever used or carried. And these versions have the only thing I could think of I wanted changed. It looks like he added more blade height from edge to spine. Looks perfect!

As for sheath ideas, if you offer Kydex, just make sure the holes will fit a tech lock. So much handier for taking on and off.

Sure thing, Bigfattyt !!

FYI - all my kydex sheaths have holes set up for the TekLok. :thumbup:

I will probably be offering drop-loop sheaths as well as regular kydex sheaths. ;)

Dan

Ok, guys....4", 4.5" and 5" versions forthcoming!!

Here's a little teaser CAD work.

:thumbup:

EDCv7a.gif

These latest CAD drawings make me look closer at the 4" than the 3.5"; 4" would make for a nice GP blade.
Any idea on whether a horizontal kydex sheath can be in the mix? Thanks

Any kydex sheath I make comes already setup for horizonal carry. ;)

Dan

I like all of them, but prefer the 3.5" for EDC. All of them should be regular offerings.

Dan --- are you sure you won't consider making a few of these with Ironwood handles??? I would love a 4.5 or 5" in 3V / Ironwood...

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested in a 3.5" in CPM-154 (3V as an alternate) w/ jade green G10 (green canvas micarta as alternate) and Kydex sheath. My email is sno1983@yahoo.com!

Last edited:
Dan, please put me down for a 3.5" EDC in the Devin Thomas high performance damascus with OD green canvas micarta scales. Thanks!

Dan...

Put me in for a 4" version in 3v or D2 and will choose the handle material later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back