• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Official Go Mike Wood Thread

I turn 16 on July 19, and you know what happens when you turn 16 in Indiana!? You get to wait 30 days until you get your drivers license!!! :thumbdn:

I'm going to need gas money, so I'm offering a new deal starting on July 19, and ending on the 18th where if you buy 3 blocks, you get 1 free (of equal or lesser value). If you get 6 blocks, you get 2 free, 9 is 3 free etc. etc.

As of 7-21-09. I have boards of the sold out varieties, but I just haven't cut them into blocks yet. Feel free to order them anyways though.

MINIMUM BLOCK SIZE: 7/8" thick, 1.5" wide, 5" long.

Exotics are $5 per block:
Obele ----- (34 left)
Bullet Tree -----(58 left)
Cabbage Bark ----- (62 left)
Bitterwood ----- (52 left)
Black Poison ----- (25 blocks left) 100+ blocks will be available soon!
Nargusta ----- (23 left)

Jatoba - $4 ----- (34 left)

Home Grown Woods (Aka: not exotics) are priced per block:
Birdseye Maple - $3 ----- (20 left)
Curly Maple - $3 ----- (15 left)
Buggy Maple - $2 ----- (12 left)
Light Cherry - $3 ----- (6 left)
Dark Cherry - $3 ----- (SOLD OUT)
Hickory - $3 ----- (21 left)
QS Hickory - $3 ----- (8 left)
Walnut - $2 ----- (42 left)
QS Sycamore - $2 ----- (26 left)
QS White Oak - $2 ----- (14 left)
Locust - $1.50 ----- (20 left)

New "Bowie" sized blocks available! 6.5"x2.5"x1"! Inventory coming soon!
Curly Maple - $5 ----- (4 left) -- More upon request
Buggy Curly Maple - $5 ----- (4 left) -- More upon request
Birdseye Maple - $5 ----- (3 left) -- More upon request
Walnut - $3.50 ----- (4 left)

------------------------------
Current Deals:
Free Shipping with a sale of $15 minimum (US). ($5 US shipping if under $15)!
Free Insurance on the shipment with an order of $35 or more!

From July 19 to August 18 (30 days before driving license), enjoy Buy 3 get 1 free! (of equal or lesser value)

For orders of 15 blocks or more, email me to see if you can get bulk discounts!

Email me for pictures of the wood.

Last edited:
Same thing as JatMat and Fod. My signature will provide a link to where I will sell in the future.

Well, Spark OK'ed me as not being a dealer, so this is back open for business!!! :thumbup:

Thanks for the info Josh.
I have been scarce around here the last 2 - 3 weeks and was curious.:)

Thanks for answering him Josh.

It was just because of the new announcement: You sell knifemaking supplies, you are a dealer, and since these are supplies, I was unsure what would become of it, but then Spark said that I was just a onesy-twosy seller and was okay.

I'm glad to hear Mike Jones will be allowed to continue selling his wood on these forums. He's a fine young fellow and obviously not making a living at what he's doing here. These forums are however, a great place for him to cut his "business teeth" and will obviously be a wonderful place for him to earn a few bucks.

Good to the news Mike, I was a little worried for you:)

I'm glad to hear Mike Jones will be allowed to continue selling his wood on these forums. He's a fine young fellow and obviously not making a living at what he's doing here. These forums are however, a great place for him to cut his "business teeth" and will obviously be a wonderful place for him to earn a few bucks.

+1 :thumbup: ;)

Back