Official Sign-Up List for Koster Knife Kits

I am in the process of updating the list...so, please make sure to include your first name, last initial if you want me to be able to check.

Thanks!

Dan

So did all the paid up option 1 buyers get their kit shipped yesterday?

Yeah, did they ship Dan ?

I just want to know if I need to be on the lookout for them. We have a chance of getting hammered and run out of down by a couple of storms that look like they are heading into the Gulf......... :(

Hopefully they will die out and become a non-issue..... :thumbup:

Just curious. ;)
Thanks,
chuck

you all make my job soooo easy. :D :p :foot:

I've gone through and made all the updates I can find in this thread (which is why I ask folks to post their info here and not to trust emails which are easily forgotten/deleted/lost/etc).

Dan,I will take an option 1 Blade only I will send 55.00 Friday 6-6-08

My contact info.is : swl911@insightbb.com
Steve Lawrence
595 Halifax Dr.
Lexington KY 40503 .............Thanx Dan

got you on the list now

May I get in the queue for an option 1 bushcraft blade?
William Yelle

Done

Dan, I have to ask you a courtesy too...I made a payment for the Bushcraft option 1 on 5/26 and I'm still not on the list.
So either let me know if I'm on the list, or do I have an issue with Paypal.
Thanks

Done

Are you still taking orders for the Bushcraft kits? Is this the same length as your normal bushcraft? I thought the complete ones I have seen were 4 inchers. I would prefer 4 inch option # 3 but if you do not sell those as kits I will take one of these in option #3. Please email me, I sent you an email but you are probably swamped after being home. jfogt6@woh.rr.com

3" only. email sent.

When's the deadline to signup?

still open on bushcraft kit knives...

ummmm....i noticed the bushcraft list isn't closed. slip your mind or can i still get in on option 1?

paypalled in full for option 1 plus shipping.

I always acknowledge payments when received...but don't always match forum names to real names. So, that's why I need first name, last initial. Post here so I can update it. thanks!

Crap - Haven't been tracking this thread. Dan, could you PM me or email me with what I owe ya? I lost track... :(

If you paid the $30 deposit, then you owe $35 + $10 s/h = $45.

What did you decide on the handle slabs for the Option 3 knives?? Green? Natural?

I originally posted "green and natural"...but have now decided to offer black as well. Just post here what you want.

Any updates on the shipments? Thanks Dan! dczippo

I've got all the nessmuk option 1 knives boxed up and ready to go...problem is...many folks have multiples...so I have to wait for the others to be ready...which should be this week for sure.

I've updated the lists to show all inquiries...

Will update the payments later tonight or tomorrow AM.

Stay tuned guys, and keep an eye on this thread.

:thumbup:

Dan

I'll take one of each, option 3.
Cameron L. (usiel)

PayPal's up again.
$74 sent
(31 per knife + 12 shipping)

Dan -

Just sent $91 via PayPal. I'm pretty sure that makes my order paid in full.
I'll take green micarta with both kits, please.

- Cameron L

Dan I'm paying up for my Bushcraft kit originally sent 41 via PP I'm now sending 45 to cover the rest of the kit/shipping/any PP Fees. I would also like to switch my handle choice to the Black Micarta now that you have made it available.

Thanks.

Thanks for the update Dan. I received your acknowledgement of payment yesterday. Looking forward to all those kit knives and that Bushcraft sheath.

Ok - here's the latest...

I did a blade count and I don't have enough blanks to do all the bushcraft kit orders...

I've ordered more steel and it's on its way to the waterjet guy...but it will be 4-6 weeks until the next batch is ready.

So, I will have to count backward chronologically and fill only the first 42 orders.

But first I'd like to ask if there are any on the list willing to volunteer to wait it out for the next batch.

I'll be finishing up the bushcraft blanks this morning..and getting the Option 1 orders ready to ship. That's why I'll need to get this straightened out asap...that's where most of the late add-ons came on.

Let me know guys.

And, of course, if anyone feels put out, I wil gladly issues refunds.

Thanks for your patience and thanks for understanding!

Dan

Ok - here's the latest...

I did a blade count and I don't have enough blanks to do all the bushcraft kit orders...

I've ordered more steel and it's on its way to the waterjet guy...but it will be 4-6 weeks until the next batch is ready.

So, I will have to count backward chronologically and fill only the first 42 orders.

But first I'd like to ask if there are any on the list willing to volunteer to wait it out for the next batch.

I'll be finishing up the bushcraft blanks this morning..and getting the Option 1 orders ready to ship. That's why I'll need to get this straightened out asap...that's where most of the late add-ons came on.

Let me know guys.

And, of course, if anyone feels put out, I wil gladly issues refunds.

Thanks for your patience and thanks for understanding!

Dan

Hey Dan?

I have 2 on order. But I have lots of knives.

I sent you money on both the Bushmaster and the kit knives.

I'll be willing to let you just apply the kit money I sent to the Bushmaster I have on order and someone else can have the 2 I ordered?

Will that work?

Dan, I am in no hurry either... I can certainly wait until a couple of months, I would prefer to consolidate shipping and get mine with the bushmaster anyhow.

Dan,
I am #4 on Option 2, Adam B. I sent full payment. Please confirm that we're good to go. Thanks

dan i am 8, 9 and 10 on bushcraft option1, i will pay in full if thats what you need me to do or if it helps i will take just 2, allowing someone else to get in on these early. i was really getting these for a project for me and my boys to do together, so i can make do with 2. i have paid 88 dollars on these for 2 what would i owe you?

yay I made the list :)

final payment should be with you already. Any problems let me know.

Thanks

Moff8(Thomas M)

Back