Official SURVIVE! picture thread

Ha, I ordered burgundy. But I'm thinking of red too.the burgundy is a bit too purple.

If it helps, I ordered a spare set of 3.5 handles in burgundy and thought if anything they looked a bit black not purple, I'll try and post a picture when I get back from work travel. They def have a deep subtle color.

I'm also partially color blind.... So....

Always ordered black or OD green too. For some reason a 7.7 in red linen is something I have to do. Post pics when you get em boys ☺.

First sticky on the Survive! Forum, nice! With the new generations coming out, maybe there will be a 'Specs' sticky before long, to help us keep them all straight :)

Ok, thought i would post an updated family pic, i got my 3.5 2nd in, 3v....looks better than my factory first!!! couldn't be happier. I also picked up a 4.1 20cv from a well known secondary market, it had brown canvas handles, but i had my spare black linen and might switch them out. I also tried to take a more up close picture of the burgundy linen handles i have for Tinbanger, but the lighting wasn't great

Redwood, are those scales blue and black, or white and gold. Haha. Thanks for the pics. I'm no good at getting proper lighting in photos either.

Redwood, are those scales blue and black, or white and gold. Haha. Thanks for the pics. I'm no good at getting proper lighting in photos either.

haha exactly! I'd say the one in my hand is the "truest" first glance color, but decided to use various backgrounds to see how they might skew the color perception? I can say that when my wife first saw them she immediately asked if i had gotten maroon handles...

My goal with them was to add orange liners and get as close to my school colors as possible, they are much darker than i was expecting, but still look very nice.

First sticky on the Survive! Forum, nice! With the new generations coming out, maybe there will be a 'Specs' sticky before long, to help us keep them all straight :)

Yes! Good call Hard Knocks! I'm only new to this area and very green (OD green? Ha!) so I'd love to see some specs as a list so I can see exactly the.. um.. specs of each knife. Have looked on the website and whilst the blue print pics look awesome I just need a little more information. It would make a fine sticky so others like myself have the info ready to go.

Oh, and just one other thing..

I LOVE THESE KNIVES! THEY ARE SOOOO DANGED COOL!!!! WTH is happening to me!? I'm getting dizzy. I need to sit down. Breathe, just breathe Springy..

Here's my set. A Survive GSO-3.5, GSO-4.1, and a GSO-5.1.

15899780121_50fb4a264d_o.jpg

Spine shot:

15279501084_78b6ed5217_o.jpg

Love Guy's 3v it's just awesome!! :thumbup:

Scout carry I'd bet.

^--- Winner!

Yep. I wanted the GSO's to have an easy a horizontal carry option. I didn't like the included clip or Tek-lok, so bought some leather strapping and cut them to size. It slides onto your belt and gives flexibility for when your need to sit or squat. Works on the side or the behind your back.

Back