Official T-Shirt Order Thread!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is the official T-Shirt order thread. I am taking pre-orders for a week or so and then I will have them made! I need about 20 paid orders to get the ball rolling.

They will be available in S - 4XL. I can also get Youth Extra Small to Youth XL. No tall sizes. They will be black on black. The shirts are heavy weight 100% cotton tagless Hanes Beefy-T's, these are very high quality shirts.

Price - $18 each shipped

Payment method - Paypal or Money Order

Contact me at danielfairlyknives@gmail.com That is also my Paypal address.

Don't forget to include your real name, your Bladeforums name, shipping address, T-Shirt size and quantity.

back.jpg
tshirt.png

Last edited:
These are sweet. I'll take a small. I'm going to pre order the pre order untill I get back and am able to get on my laptop.

I'll take a XXL. I'll email you later Daniel, got to get ready for work now. 2nd shift sucks!

I forgot to mention I am buying very high quality shirts, Hanes Beefy T's! They are preshrunk, tagless and made from heavy weight 100% cotton.

OK it has been a week, I'll let this run about a week more then I'm ordering them!

Daniel, if it is not too late, I would like to put in an order for one . . . 6'3", 315lbs. . . . . guess I would need a 4XL . . . XL might be a bit too small . . . . :D
Thanks for the offer, Hanes is a great shirt.
Be safe.

They are ordered! They will be in by November 7th and I'll pack them up and have them out very soon after that!

If you missed the pre-order, no problem. I ordered plenty of extras in sizes Small-4XL. Thanks everyone!

Back