Official take the "scout" into production-thread.

Although the Ubejane is most likely going to be my first CRK, I am thinking that the Scout, if it came into production, might be better for me . . . not sure, but I sure in heck would have to go back to the decision mode then. So, count me in too.

HOORAY!!! Where's my 2 Scouts??? :D Any chance that the PiterM prototype :D will be at BLADE in ATL. this year??? I wanna HOLD it! I can't stand to look at the PIX any more! :thumbup::thumbup:
Jaxx:cool:

The more I look at Piter's picture of the Scout and the Skinner together, the more I think the Scout would be the best design for me. Come on CRK give us a new one piece . . . pretty please.

I am still holding on to my making my Ubejane a scoutlike knife in hopes of one from CRK! Should be priced like the Ubejane, correct??

Count me in too!! I have a Sable III and would love to have this one as well! My favorite design yet, and that is saying a lot because they are all awesome.

That's a great idea and a very nice design from Piter. I'd purchase one if it was avaialable as it looks like a great field knife.

Count me in, I'm hooked. Since the Sable III went out of production this new design looks like an outstanding contender to fill the gap it left with those of us who prefer smaller blades.

yes please :)
i have a Mountaineer I and love it and would definitely buy the Scout as well

:D Good to see this thread still living! Love that Scout, can't wait to SEE it... Soooooooon! :D:thumbup:

i want one. been wanting one of chris's knives. but they all just seem a little big as a backup. this would be perfect.

This thread is proof that hope springs eternal. :)

I doubt that we'll ever see this knife in production. The design is by someone who doesn't work at CRK. I'm sure there's all sorts of potential IP issues that would prevent CRK from really going after this thing. I mean, why hassle around with lawyers when you already can't make enough knives to satisfy demand?

Sign me up for one!
Very practical size and blade shape. The ultimate in a small hiking, light camp, or even trout/bird hunting knife!

Making the Scout shouldn't be "if", it should be "when"...

Regards,
Mike

Thats what I thought when seeing it. Perhaps a very versatile design that could be used for big game and for a trout & bird knife while also being good for general camp tasks. I haven't come across the blade length after searching a couple threads on it. Does anyone know ?

Yes, this knife looks very interesting to me too - I could see it doing a lot of jobs & like its more compact overall package. Regards, - -

Back