Offly (Is that how you spell offly?) quiet in here for a Friday night

How the heck do you spell offly? Haha. I can spell INFI and BUSSE (Important words), but not offly, offley, offaly (Firefox isn't helping with the spelling). So what are you drinking tonight or doing tonight? I'm drinking pepsi but with my inability to spell offly, you'd think I was drinking :confused::eek::eek:

Awfully... That's it!!! haha. Wow... Anyways, whatcha doing? I'm watching the Penguins vs Sabres game and thinking I should mess with my 8" PBF :D

I am about to go get the Babysitter and go to the movies with my wife. (I might have to stop and pick up a lottery ticket on the way).

That's awesome. Much better than my night haha. Let me know how whatever movie you are going to see is.

Waiting for the kids to go to bed and then get the wife tipsy enough to think I'm her boyfriend.;):D

Where you been hiding KAAK, long time no check in !

How's things been going ?

Jimmy!!! Good to see you. I'm in West Virginia now and doing good. Just picking up work where I can and doing online college classes. Things have been good, just never sure of what the future brings. Looking into Blade this year and hoping I can swing it. How you been? Weather good enough to ride out in yet?

Bryan!!!

Glad to see you around!

Been a Bub Light night until I decked the 61% scotch a few mins ago. Eating a brownie and watching West Side Story [Wow! Does that sound weird, or what?!?] here at home in MN.

Hope to see you in ATL in a little over TWO months. :)

Yeah, I'm trying to see about getting funds together and wondering if my truck will make the drive. Priced plane tickets out at around $400. Think it might be a little less to drive if gas prices don't sky rocket anymore. Has spring hit up there in MN yet? I know back home, they were hitting record snowfall for the year around 124". You guys get dumped on too?

No winter up here. We hardly had any cold days and I can't remember a sub-zero one I'd we had one. The snow always melted before the next round hit. No accumulation to speak of.
I expect the tulips to be showing buds in the next week. The magnolia bushes in the neighborhood are white and pink. Wild weather.

Check Air Tran for flights. I got a $306 round trip last week.

Had a couple shots of Cabo. Gonna sleep for a few hours and then head back to the shop. Enjoy your evening guys.

Garth

Well, the babysitter thought we were talking about tomorrow night.

No movie night tonight.

Did everyone exodus the forum since I've been gone? :D :confused: I ended up passing out around midnight. With the way the forum is, I can't see who's online right now. Everyone must've been out partying last night :thumbup:

Never left just lost the ability to type for awhile. Tequila and no sleep will do that to you.

Garth

I've got two bottles of Chimay Blue.

By midnight, I will have no bottles of Chimay Blue.

Did everyone exodus the forum since I've been gone? :D :confused: I ended up passing out around midnight. With the way the forum is, I can't see who's online right now. Everyone must've been out partying last night :thumbup:

Sleeping.:eek:

Been working pretty hard recently. Trying to out-work a mass lay-off at the Corporation.

Seems to have worked. Or they forgot about me.:)

Back