OK Dan, here is my perfect little knife design

I've been trying to get my hands on an HI Kerambit (anyone who may want to trde for a 10" BDC, take note), and I think I could conceal one...but I really like the look of this new collaboration blade! I'm saving my pennies now, Dan! (as if you don't have enough to do)

Dan, Danny...awesome. I would love a lil brudder to my HI 'bit. It'd be my warm weather SD carry. The HI khukrambit carries well in the breat pocket of my jackets. I bet it'd bite like a bulldog and hit like a ton of bricks compared to it's size, but if i'm not wearing a jacket, there is no place to put it. A 6" model might be perfect for boot carry. Usually, i'm not a tanto point kind of guy. That whole "tractical" thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but I think a tanto blade that was colaborated on with a NIT (Ninja in training for you new guys) would be pretty freakin' sweet:) I could see this knife as something you would want on you if you got into a pinch. You could fight with it, and tanto point would give you a prying option. OK, i want one:)

jake

I have been searching for one like it, I have not found anything (worth buying) there are a couple of cheap folders that sort of go in that direction but for one they are folders two the blades are to small etc...I do think someone is going to see the market for these and make a move.

Dan, on my screen it measure about 7.5 inches ring to tip, which would be just fine for my hands.
As long as I can get my fingers in there, then its ok, but 7.5 looks good to me.
Have you tried holding a model of it in 6"?
probably not, so soon and all, but Im worried that 6" overall might be too short for me to get my fingers in the grip properly.
In my original drawing, the bottom of the ring to the top of the choil was about 5"
Of course, we could shrink that a bit to 4.5 or so.
Im not sure...
She does look good, though, doesnt she?
Wow.
Awesome.
How did that come out so well?

I think if we convince Dan to do a run of these little guys, we should have the Kamis organize the special order--there would be an element of poetic justice to that! ...besides we wouldn't know what to do with a special run without confusion!

I can see the post by Kumar, now: "I had to send the first three kazor-bits back to Dan becasue our new scale says they are 12 oz. too light. I hope the next ones come with the special handle materials we mailed Dan from Nepal. Remember, do not contact Dan directly about these--Sher and I will be handling the order. Sign up here with your preferences..."

bismark77 said:
I think if we convince Dan to do a run of these little guys, we should have the Kamis organize the special order--there would be an element of poetic justice to that! ...besides we wouldn't know what to do with a special run without confusion!

I can see the post by Kumar, now: "I had to send the first three kazor-bits back to Dan becasue our new scale says they are 12 oz. too light. I hope the next ones come with the special handle materials we mailed Dan from Nepal. Remember, do not contact Dan directly about these--Sher and I will be handling the order. Sign up here with your preferences..."

An extention of Kumar's email
"Just goes to show you, Dan does whatever the hell he wants. Christmas time is coming up in the south. Dan will be in a hurry and closing up shop for a month. Better test your kazorbits extra hard."
:D

Jake

LMRRAO!!! :eek: :eek: :D :D :p

Dang....that's some funny stuff, guys.....:p

OK, ok....I get the idea. I have more cable - might take a while (still backlogged), but what the heck. If I make them and nobody likes 'em, then maybe it'll have be a DDD....:rolleyes: :footinmou

y'all have me in stitches this morning.....LOL

Hey now, what's going on here?
My unique custom piece is now a "floor model" for the cantina?
I might lose some of my specialness...

Here are some name ideas: (we have to pick one)

Kumade - (bears claw)

Kazorbit

Karamdogkutr

Keramja

Shino-bit

"The Bruise Leee Special"
(although he had nothing to do with it)

Troll-biter

The Bura-Ban

Danbit......cracks me up...

I was kinda liking the kazorbit....but it's kinda weird.....:footinmou

well maybe if we are real good we will all get a present from Danny Kos

Well this is the Kazor:
Kazor005.jpg

This was fused with the HI kerambit (which was also Dan's design) to produce the Kazorbit!
(Shinobit)

Back