OK, if the lucky number was....

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
327 there were 3 of us that all posted at the same time. Good luck everyone.
biggrin.gif

Fun and Funny thread whoever wins.
Eric

------------------
Outside of a dog, a Knife is man's best friend. Inside a dog it is very, very Dark.

E, the other Hot number is 308, which I missed. Here's my reasoning: Jerry said the number had already been posted and that we should hunt for the treasure.

Since text can be edited, I figured that it would have to be number that would be impossible to cheat.

Now note that in the topic line of the contest, the last word is (PIC), but there's no image of Mr. Mojo in the body copy. -- [Darn, led astray by a false clue--revised 5/24]

Go back to the thread with the Pics and you find Mr. Mojo Number # 308.

Also, note jerry's statement about no winners if the numbers did not go high enough. That tends to rule out low numbers.

If I'm right and since I missed, I going to take my assualt shaker and cut off my ear.
Good luck, all

Yours, in nuclear self-mutalation

-Seth

[This message has been edited by Seth Thomas (edited 05-24-2001).]

If 20 people post at the exact same time. . . only one of those can land on the exact post position. . . By the way it wasn't 327. . .

Do you really think that I'm that obvious? The last time I hid a number it was in a completely different thread.
wink.gif
Here's a deal. The first person to find the number before we announce a winner will get a $30.00 Busse Combat coupon. The bummer is. . . you only get ONE guess. . . .Choose wisely grasshopper
wink.gif

Yours in nuclear number hiding,

Jerry Busse

Jerry,
Does this mean the contest is over????
Quit posting????
My guess at the number is 107 hehe
smile.gif

Chip,

No, no, the contest has only begun. In fact this thread would just be another contest.

Busse

Okay Chip, Go ahead. . . go to bed. . . but what happens if the winning number gets hit right after you go to sleep?. . .Will you really be able to live with yourself?. . .

No, no,you're right. . . it's probably time to hit the rack. . . . . but be sure to set the alarm for REAL early. . .
wink.gif

Busse

The winning number is a 00 after the two laser holes in the metal pic.

Darkjedi- "May the Busse, be with you."

374, the price of 200 cases of you know what...

You were right about it being cheaper than bottled water. Not sure about the "chock full of vitamins" though

------------------
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.
Take the Test...

Back