OK Mr. Becker, spill the beans!!

I've waited as patiently as I feel I can but I just can't take it anymore.

Tim Stetzer's article about the PWYP gathering in the July '09 article, pg. 80.

Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about!

There's a picture of a bunch of really kick ass prototypes and the caption says you brought them. There's even a tanto point Becker Necker in there for proof, but I've never seen them surface.

Now this article predates the release of your new Ka-Bar line so I thought that these would be coming out with them but no dice.

I want that RECURVE!!!

Please provide a detailed explaination as well as any high res. photos you may have ASAP.:D

we wait patiently impatiently this almost sounds to good to be true?
tell us tell us!

Did you see the pic?

These knives don't look like the typical Beckers. Appear to have contoured micarta scales, thinner, narrower profiles.

They look less beefy than your typical Becker, more like an EDC sized blade.

ME WANT!!

Did you see the pic?

These knives don't look like the typical Beckers. Appear to have contoured micarta scales, thinner, narrower profiles.

They look less beefy than your typical Becker, more like an EDC sized blade.

ME WANT!!

Do you have the pic to share, shotgunner11? I seem to remember a thread with a really bad pic awhile back. Someone -- I won't say who-- was teasing us with "secrets" that he couldn't share. Sure would like to know what's coming up.

thanks,I'm sure it will surface soon.until then my mind will go crazy with wild thoughts of edc size beckers.

Hey Shotgunner....

What pics ????.....Sorry....Seriously, there IS some new stuff coming and within the next 8 months, I think....Divining the entrails of the current economy and it''s mid term future is really difficult for people with advanced degrees in economics and it sure ain't easy for Ka-Bar......As soon as possible is the only honest answer I can give at this point....I want them too, dammit....

All Best...

ethan

nice I realy like the 2nd & 4th one,looks like the same blade.theres nothing like more to look foward to.

the tantos are shocking!!! that would invite a whole new cliche to join the ranks of the becker army. and they have that look that wont void the bowels of onlookers when its deployed.... like say a bk9..:eek:

you should make it a series...becker edc, or becker "rustic" Idk I think it would work the bk2 is smaller and appeases a large genre of people plus adding tanto blades to the line will increase the popularity. more girls yes?

Back