Okay Guys, I'm hooked! lead me in the right direction.

Hiya Dave!!

The best explanation I've heard on the pronouncing of Busse is that it rhymes with "Fussy". It's unlikely any of us Busse-holics will jump in your stuff for any question you ask. We tend to be a mostly well-behaved casual bunch, as long as the Busse shop keeps delivering blades to our houses. We get antsy if we don't get our regular fix of INFI. ;)

Thanks for the reply Rok...

I don't know too much about steel composition... but this INFI sounds pretty damn good... Have a Talonite blade on order... and a 52100 blade in the works (works meaning still chatting with the maker).

Cool... I mean there is only one way to pronounce "Iverson" that I know of. Never even thought of the name rhyming with 'fussy' I figured it would be like 'Gary Busse'

But I really don't care what the pronunciation is... I know the product is great...

I can't wait to own one...

-Dave (oh.. by the way I pronounce my first name DAY-V :) )

-Dave

Dave,
Ask anything you like, in this thread or start a new one. You'll probably get more responses if you start a new one, but you can do it either way. Don't worry we're a friendly bunch around here, no need to be concerned about getting "jumped"

And RokJok explained it the best Busse rhymes with Fussy. ;):D

Thanks guys.... I may have a few more questions.... There is NO question that I will be Busse owner as soon as I can swing it, though.

Thanks again...

-Dave

Back