Okay with all the talk, ordered my BK-2!

Hi all, I'm glad I did it since owning a Bk-11 which always is in my pocket I finally got a BK-2! My situation was I wanted a classy bowie with stag handle, thought about it for a week and said heck my hikes I do are not walks on fireroads, I hike in tight rocky terrain and said I need a knife that is thick bladed,has a kydex sheath since i tend to have a horrible balance while crossing streams and something realistic, factoring in cost and effectiveness. I went with the BK-2. I'm just wondering, I don't even have the dang knife in my hands yet, but I was wondering when i get the knife will i be able to do one handed re- sheathing? If not what, who are some sheath makers that have sheaths for the Bk-2? That come without the strap to secure the knife, I want something that is similar to a blackhawk kydex holster for a pistol. Something quick, secure on the draw yet comfortable I don't care for concealment.

thanks.

nice! if it's the newest sheath then yes on the one-handed unsheathing.

And even though I don't have one :grumpy: it's YES on the one handed re-sheathing as well. The retention is now apparently so good that the strap is really not necessary.

Those who own, correct if I'm wrong please.

And even though I don't have one :grumpy: it's YES on the one handed re-sheathing as well. The retention is now apparently so good that the strap is really not necessary.

Those who own, correct if I'm wrong please.

You are correct. It locks into place, and I think it would do nicely without the nylon if you can mount it another way.

Actually, with the nylon I think it is intended for the people who go hiking, rock climbing you need something flexible so the knifes sheath won't stick you if you're were climbing up or down some rocks, boulders. It needs to 'ride' with your thigh. Can't wait to get it.

Back