• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Olamic Busker PRICE DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPP

For sale is an Olamic Busker ordered directly from the company customized to my specifications. The blade is lightly stonewashed M390 in the Largo shape, the handle is gray titanium finished in rocks/seabed sculpting with a deep stone wash with a matching clip and matte back spacer, pivots and hardware.
The knife has been lightly used and has a factory edge, however, I did briefly strop it after seeing a slight reflection of light on a centimeter long section of the edge which did not show up under magnification. There are no marks and the action is great both as a front flipper or using the oval thumb hole. Asking $400.00 including shipping to CONUS.
BwEhLSd.jpg
nHM8snD.jpg
tiQFrMl.jpg
PLdgWD1.jpg

SOLD is an XM-18 Skinny Sheepsfoot Tri-Way with a stonewashed 3" CPM 20CV blade. It is brand new along with everything it originally came with including two pairs of both types of washers and a sticker. It has not been used or sharpened and came with the bearings installed. The only change I have made to it is moving the pocket clip to the tip-up position. The action is quick and opens easily and consistently with a somewhat firm detent. The blade is centered but the pivot tends to loosen slightly thus slightly affecting that so I would recommend the buyer adds thread locker. Asking SOLD $275.00 shipping included to CONUS.
KwI8m82.jpg
zgMwcdq.jpg
29S7oZa.jpg
ulYCKWZ.jpg
G1zosVu.jpg
UoYzq5v.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back