old and new 103

Could someone please post a pic,of and 1960's and a new 103
to show the difference. I thought I t would be nice to see the
difference in handle size.
Thanks
Hawkeye5;)

wish I could post some pics.Look for a thinner handle and smaller pommel on the older 103's including 3 liners.Blades vary quite a bit also as to shape length.They do keep the basic shape.Still looking at scanners then I could really confuse you.Anyone have any recommendations on a scanner?:cool:

Thanks Earl, I know Joe Houser has a 60's mod.and someone
out there in Buckland has got to have both.
Hawkeye5

Hawkeye5 said:
I guess i should have did a 110 post.:grumpy:
Ok...now THAT is funny! Sad, but still funny.

Just looked at Flea Bay and there are several out there...one says "vintage". Nothing that can compare to seeing two side by side though.

Buckaholic said:
Ok...now THAT is funny! Sad, but still funny...

That is funny. ;)

Maybe we should change the name of this Forum to "Buck 110 Forum", and open a new subforum for all other models... :p

Hawkeye,
I am so sorry it took so long to get to you on this...
Now you wanted pictures of 110's from what time frame?:p :p

Sorry, I could not resist. I still have not figured out how to post pics. Its pathetic i know. If you send me an email, I will gladly send you pics of the earliest skinners and some modern ones.
Want to know something ironic in all of this? Yuu will love this little bit of trivia...
Before about 1963, the model 103 Skinner had a diferent model number.
Any guesses? Your right! It was designated the 110!
So this means your original post was well within the rules of having some 110 content before they can be responded to! :p :D :D

In all seriousness though, I will try to be more responsive in the future and please send me that email. Or maybe someone can walk me through how to post here?
Thanks,

Thanks Joe,
I must be more careful with my joke's.. Ha,Ha.
Thanks for your reply.
Jeff

Back