Old hickory mini fillet ?

Hickory n steel

Gold Member
I just saw a 2020 shotshow video of Ontario's new releases and they were showing some new old hickory sheath knives they added to the old hickory outdoor lineup along with the hunting knife that came out last year.
There was a B&T knife, a fish and game knife ( pretty much a kephart ) , and the mini fillet.

I came up with nothing on Google, so I don't know when it'll be available or anything and couldn't find any pictures.

Here's the video

Anyone heard anything and know when it'll be released ? The guy in the video didn't ask the Ontario rep so I don't know.

No clue, but if it's anything like last years release of the 5.5" Hunting Knife, it's going to just appear at dealers one day... Be hugely popular and then be sold out for a couple of months, lol.

I've got my eye on that mini kephart myself! Shame they move to 1075 over 1095 though.

No clue, but if it's anything like last years release of the 5.5" Hunting Knife, it's going to just appear at dealers one day... Be hugely popular and then be sold out for a couple of months, lol.

I've got my eye on that mini kephart myself! Shame they move to 1075 over 1095 though.
The mini fillet is supposed to be stainless which kind of sucks, but I still want one.

Still not available yet, but have the email alert set up at BHQ when it becomes available.

Back