• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Old INFI at new new prices

EDIT: Updated/reduced prices. Still not sure if it's kosher to re-start this thread 6 weeks later. LOL

Time to thin the herd a bit more. Maybe some more to come. These are hopefully priced to sell. They are collecting dust and they need to get into useful hands.

Original Mean Streets (not first run, not 3-version handle. Probably a re-run). Bumpy coating, but polished spine and re-handled in a nice wood. Comes with custom pin-hold sheath. $300 $250.

Scrapyard Muk-somethingorother. New condition. 154CM. No sheath. $150.

Swamp Rat Folder. Yes, the elusive Busse folder. Used, obviously. I carried it for a while. It's been sharpened. VERY loose action but not "loose" like shaky. Just opens very easy. $250 $200.

Busse Mini-Muk #369. Black handle. Original run. $300 $250

Swamp Rat Ratmandu, I think. Will get pix up. Brown blade, tan micarta. Spec-Ops sheath. Makes a good X-mas gift for your favorite soldier. $200 $175.

Original SHBA. 3/8". Never used but is probably not pristine being so old. Original sheath. $500. Sold

Groove Master. Not original sheath, but a Busse sheath. Someone stripped and convexed it. Good condition. $250. Sold

Swamp Rat Waki sword. Gray blade. I think it's black G10. Unused and in the cardboard since day 1. $400. Sold

Busse Proto Mean Streets, PA Trunk Show Edition. Satin with black paper. THICK blade. $300 Sold

Sus Scrufa. Blue/black handle. Used, but more to open boxes and such. (Hence the tape residue on the blade.). $200 Sold

FSH. 1/4". Buybrown Brown sheath. Used. Convexed. Still sharp. I used to use it to split kindling for the fire. $400 Sold

Terms: All decisions are final on ties. Prices are TO ME. $25 to ship any # of blades. Pay how you will, but the net needs to be THAT AMOUNT TO ME. Please don't play ignorant and send me PayPal and make me pay for it. Cash is king. Postal MO is almost as good. NET PayPal is just as good.

Best place is to PM me here. I'll do my best. If you know me and look at my post count, I've been around a while.

7ZP0Rv6.jpg

Last edited:
DIM , Awesome older stuff at great prices. Let me know if the groove master falls through. Knew I should Of grabbed it the other day.

Hi, have pm'ed you. Will take the waki if still available. Interested in the proto mean street. pics available? Thank you

I'm also interested in pics of the "Busse Proto Mean Streets, PA Trunk Show Edition. Satin with black paper. THICK blade. $300"

Back