• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Old School Bonanza -Prices Reduced on All Remaining Knives

S_Canner

Gold Member
I am cleaning up my collection and need to make room for new models. All these knives were purchased by me the year each model was introduced.

All prices include fees and USPS Priority shipping within the U.S. PayPal G&S only. Payment must be made promptly (within 24 hours). I will not hold knives.

The first "I'll take it" gets it. Once you post in thread PM me to exchange payment and shipping info.

Must be 18 to buy, and you are responsible for complying with any laws concerning knives in your area.

I am really just looking to sell, but I would consider trades for a few specific items: Kizer Diskin Toro, Hinderer XM-18 Skinner with orange or jade handle, Olamic 24/7 with harpoon blade, or Fox Tashi Phoenix.

Please, feel free to ask questions. Thanks for looking.

1. Benchmade Nimravus $90
Excellent condition, early model, ATS-34 blade, carried for a short time, never cut more than paper, still factory sharp, kydex sheath, no box
oPfLCqa.jpg

2. Benchmade Snody Resistor SOLD
Early model, 154CM blade, near mint condition, includes sheath and box
l3fBNkr.jpg

3. Benchmade Snody Instigator $40
This is a pre-HK branding knife, AUS-8 blade, never used, very small area where the edge is rolled, otherwise excellent condition, includes sheath and box
6M3g80I.jpg

4. Benchmade Snody Juju SOLD
Near mint, First Production Run 830/1000, 440C blade, polymer ray skin textured sheath, no box
RUWaVDQ.jpg

5. Spyderco Ronin $ 215
Near Mint, Collectors Club #361, never used or carried, includes original box, neck chain, and small Tek-Lock
QEG2dDU.jpg

O0s4lP9.jpg

6. Boker Smatchet $260
Excellent condition, #510, 440C blade, German made, never used or carried, a few barely noticeable sheath marks on blade, includes original sheath, no box
R4r090l.jpg

7. SOG SEAL Pup Elite 2005 Special Edition $75
LNIB, noticed small area where edge is rolled when taking pictures, that is how it came from the factory
tYMIKVR.jpg

8. Kershaw Outcast $70
Unused, Near mint, comes with sheath and box
TQgsXld.jpg

9. Kershaw Military Boot Knife SOLD
Very good condition, Integral construction, 1 small scratch on blade, never used or carried, comes with sheath, no box
WJjfVjU.jpg

10. Camilus CQB 2 SOLD
Good condition, few scratches on the blade, comes with belt loop (not sure if that is original), factory sharp, comes with sheath, no box
KVQbUXs.jpg

11. CRKT 2705 First Strike SOLD
Near Mint condition, never used or carried, comes with sheath, no box
VZF4xDV.jpg

Last edited:
Back