Old School Catch

This is the happiest I've been about getting a new knife in awhile. This one was made early (correct J?) in J's young career. Museum quality work of art.Super workmanship.Lucked on it on the Exchange this week and it just came today. I haven't let go of it since it came.Just back from J's workshop for new handles. Note the two-tone shading on the blade--I really like the effect it gives.Beautiful,awesome grind. Really like the KSF sheath too.Right up there w/ the nicest knives I own or have seen.Camp Blood EDC:

002-11.jpg

001-11.jpg

004-6.jpg

005-6.jpg

006-3.jpg

That seller also had a tradetopic on that knife before he sold it. I offered a 500 dollar knife for that buty. And thought I had it comming.
Congrats on a very fine score.

I thought maybe you would get it too.I think I was a couple mins. ahead. But it was sure close.

I felt a bit sore....I want dibs on that if you ever take a sloth357 ;0)

....Gomle:it's not in my nature to go off like that. If I ever need to let it go,you'll get an email. Honestly,I hope to have it rattling around in my Bell jar of ashes.:p........................................Thanks,Keith.

Last edited:
that is a great knife
was that the one with the original red wrapped handle?
ive always wanted that one.

Nice score, congrats. :)

Sniper program eh? I guess the rest of us don't stand a chance in the exchange now,,,:p

Awesome! This one is really decked out! Beyond cool :thumbup:
Nice photos, too!

Thanks guys.The kind of two-tone blade w/ the kryptonite handles is hypnotic. Well put Squish.....

Back