• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Old School Hunting Knife

This one is SOLD, thanks KBT, and thanks for the comments I appreciate each and every one.

REDUCED 9/29/09 NOW 110.00 plus 8.00 Shipping in the USA and Canada

Made this one like my first hunting knife when I was a boy around 9 years old. It features a soldered guard and dressed in Jarrett's stabilized Horistes burl. Everytime I pick it up I have a smile on my face and memories long forgotten dancing through my head. Hope you like it, here are the specs:

Steel- O1 Tool Steel X 5/32
AOL= 9 1/2 inches
Blade- 5 1/4 inches
Guard- Soldered Brass
Handle- 4 1/8 inches
Scales- Jarrett's stabilzed Horistes Burl with red vulcanized fiber spacers
Pins are 1/8 brass with 1/4 inch brass thong tube
Sheath- Hand sewn from 7 ounce vegetable tanned leather. It is tooled. stained, finished out with Fiebings Leather Sheen.
Asking 130.00 shipped in the USA and Canada
Paypal or USPS M/O preferred
Questions, comments, or critiques welcome, thanks for looking

IMG_1219.jpg

001-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-3.jpg

002-1.jpg

Last edited:
That's a nice knife. Would make a great addition to a SASS rig too. Kind of reminds me of an old Randall I had once (but with a much nice grip :))

Handsome workmanship! I like the red liners,particularly well-done and defined,they often look bleared or sloppy on many knives.Fine wood and leather work.

Thanks for comments guys, I appreciate them all. I'm beginning to with I would have made the sheath left handed for this one, since I'm a lefty.

Why is this still here? Somebody better pick this up quick before Joe wakes up from his coma and realizes the price that he's selling this for. :eek:

Thanks KBT it yours, I'll forward you a paypal request for funds. Thanks again, Joe

Paypal request for funds sent.

Last edited:
Back