Older Busse Knife question.

What was the non metallic knife Busse made 20 - 25 years ago? It came out before the E series and the Original Mean Street.

Thanks in advance!

Vance Perkins
Old Busse Collector

It would have been great to be able to still produce that stuff, a couple shivs / shanks would go nicely.

It would have been great to be able to still produce that stuff, a couple shivs / shanks would go nicely.

Apparently, the production of MP45 was ceased. But I'm not sure what was so magical about it that cannot be reproduced in modern composite chemistries.

Apparently, the production of MP45 was ceased. But I'm not sure what was so magical about it that cannot be reproduced in modern composite chemistries.

I agree completely. Would be nice for a new round of Non-Metallic Daggers/Shivs or knife.

Surfsidemel

I was asking this for my good friend Melvin Ford. He and I were discussing this yesterday and neither of us could remember the name of this. I appreciate the replies.

Melvin passed away today. He was a knife NUT and was a joy to be around. Jerry always asked me “Where’s Melvin”.

I will miss him!

Back