Older Ka-Bar Catalogs

Hello, is there a database somewhere online to download old Ka-Bar catalogs, or a list of previous models? Went to their site but can only find the 2021 catalog. I have a Ka-Bar fixed blade from early 2000's I'd like to get some more info on. Thank you!

Last edited:
Post up a picture of the catalog you have and any questions you may have. There is not a place online for the "newer" catalogs, though some members here do have catalogs going up 100 years and up.

Post up a picture of the catalog you have and any questions you may have. There is not a place online for the "newer" catalogs, though some members here do have catalogs going up 100 years and up.
Sorry about my wording on this, I meant I have a Ka-Bar fixed blade from mid 2000's!

If the knife is that new send a photo to KA-BAR and ask them.
It's at my mothers house, I'm guessing it will have the number on it and I should be able to identify the model. Haven't seen it in about fifteen years, should have it tonight. I'll post a pic to this thread.

TIo8fgC.jpg

with zytel scales, its likely to be
made in 1095 steel.

1460 (1095) or 1461 (D2) impact spear point?
with zytel scales, its likely to be
made in 1095 steel.
Yup, looks like the 1460. Thanks guys.

Thanks to all who responded and beat me to the punch. Yes, this is from the Impact Series. We often talk about how these knives were ahead of their time.
It's a really great knife. Thank you for being responsive, always nice to see a company engaging with their customers the way you guys do. Have a great weekend!

Back