• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Older MT's Vector, Krestal, Chamelon. Halo/AP Mint

Bastid

Goat herding fool and resident vermin breeder.
Staff member
Super Mod
Vector - Black Ti blade 154-CM 12/99 regular production Mint - 155.00 Spoken for.

Krestal - Bead blasted plain edged blade 154-CM 06/99 regular production and dead Mint - spoken for. (all proceeds form this one go to a fellow forumite who needs a little help) Thank you BladeWolf!

Chamelon - Bead blasted 05/96 (very tough to find.) Mint 475.00 Spoken for.

Halo/AP polished button serial number 30 04/95 bead blast ATS-34 slight wear from firing, but blade is mint. 575.00 Spoken for.
I own this second hand, but it is as close to mint as an 11 y.o. out the front is going to get. (Next to impossible to find, but not quite).

I have owned the Krestal, Vector and Chamelon from the time they were new. (Other than being oiled and opened a couple of times a year, they are in Dead Mint condition and have been stored opened.)

Not interested in trades other than higher end custom slipjoints (and will be glad to add cash).

All prices include insured 2 day shipping.
Vector and Krestal come with hinged boxes in original condition with sheaths and all original paperwork. Chamelon comes in gold box with black bottom (good condition) also with all original paperwork. Halo/AP comes with original over the shoulder kydex sheath that is slotted to thread through webbing no box.

Thanks,

Gus

Email on the way.

Pic on the way of the Halo/AP.

Here is a pic of Bastid's HALO:

ZZ-HALOI.jpg

------------
Dear Gus:
Thanks for the pic,it's awesome!!I hope I can get it asap.

Thanks a lot !
--------------------

Jim,

The first email I got from him was only to see a picture.

Now I am not sure if the above is a firm thing or not.

I wrote to ask him and will let you know.

Either way the Halo is gone pending funds and satisfaction of whoever gets it.

Gus

Since I am not sure if the first email is a indication to purchase, I posted in GB&U here to make sure I do the right thing.

Final price drops on the Krestal, Vector and Chame.

I am interested in the Vector. Photos or description. Auto? Serrations?
Thanks.
Al

Al,

The Vector is in dead mint condition Auto with a black plain edged blade.

Chamelon is gone pending a trade.

Gus,

Consider Vector sold if it is still available. E-mail is on its' way. ;)

Ken :D

It is yours Ken,

Pending your approval once you get it:D.

Gus,

Check will be in the mail as soon as I finish this post. I'm sure the condition is as you described it, Mint. Thanks again.

Ken

Ken,

All I can say is that I have had it since it was new, never carried, played with or used it and stored it open in my safe.

One thing you can count on is I will take care of any expense you might have far as shipping it back to me, if you do not like it as long as it is returned in the same condition. :)

-g

The Vector was sold. All that is left is the Krestal. It is a regular production one in strict mint condition.

The Vector SURE is SOLD!! Gus is one Bastid who knows how to take care of a knife, and offer it at a reasonable price. Great doin' business with you!! :D :D :D

Ken

Thanks Ken. Glad you like it.

Enjoyed meeting you so to speak and it was a pleasure working with you.

Krestal is left, also strict Mint. These are tough to find.

Back