• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Olight, Reylight

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuJu-

Gold Member
All prices are Paypal.
-I have the right to sell or not sell to anyone.
-Please ask questions if you have them prior to purchasing.
-First "I'll take it" gets it.
-Prompt payment is required (within a few hours of me telling you its yours, I'm reasonable).
-Shipping is in the U.S., If out of country please P.M. or Email me. I have shipped many times to other countries, the shipping will not be covered in price shown.

Olight O pen 2 Cu and 3 free refills. Pretty neat pen, bolt action, detachable light that recharges with a usb-C, and in limited edition copper! Opened for these pictures only. Has not seen any use.
$61 shipped, tracked, insured

Olight Seeker 2 pro kit in mint green.
very bright triple emitter with 3200 lumens. Has led indicators to show battery level and lumen level. Light was opened to check operation and a quick light up of my yard. Its pretty bright lol! The light is in new condition and comes with everything it did from the factory including a sheath, L dock, and charging cord.
$102 shipped, tracked, insured

IMG-20201203-155240.jpg

Reylight AAA pineapple twisty in Cu
4000K Nichia 219C high CRI emitter
Can use any AAA battery including 10440.
125Lm with nimh and 360Lm with L-ion.
Has a milled spot on base for a trit insert.
Light has been used. Came with a coating over the copper some of that is now worn off and starting to lightly patina. Comes in the original plastic tin box. Full disclosure: The metal lanyard ring was removed day 1 and not sure If still in box
$45 shipped, tracked, insured.

I do not have pics of this light as i thought i did. Here is a pic of the same light to hold you over. Will upload actual pics this evening.

Thanks for looking!

Best,

Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back