Olight usb battery charger

Gold Member
Not sure how long this has been available but it just stumbled upon it recently. Little usb magnetic battery charger that will work on a multitude of different rechargeable batteries. While it may not be useful if you need to charge several batteries for a headlamp or multiple flashlights at one time, it’ll come in handy in a pinch. For barely over $10 shipped I may order a couple more and toss one in my work backpack and the kids cars.

CDFF1082-2-AB9-43-BA-B7-A6-C7860275-BC89.jpg

I've seen these branded from several companies. My gut tells me that there will be a lot of dangerous fakes on the market. I know that 5V isn't high voltage, but shorting out your USB ports or blowing up a battery could be. Do your homework, probably not something I want from the big mall in Shenzhen

I have a couple of them. They are very handy.

Also you can use a USB AC Adapter and plug it into an outlet.
Just make sure its compatible.

Vert nifty for a compact option. Personally, I use an older Goal Zero Guide 10 charger with eneloop AA's. It's compatible with my GZ small solar panel that can also charge my phone directly. The Guide 10 can be used to charge my phone independently, and has a built in light that's brigther than my phone's. It looks that I can us that Olight charger in the OP with my solar panel too. Nice find!

Back