1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Olight usb battery charger

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by 315, Jul 4, 2019.

1. 315

315 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Not sure how long this has been available but it just stumbled upon it recently. Little usb magnetic battery charger that will work on a multitude of different rechargeable batteries. While it may not be useful if you need to charge several batteries for a headlamp or multiple flashlights at one time, it’ll come in handy in a pinch. For barely over $10 shipped I may order a couple more and toss one in my work backpack and the kids cars.

[​IMG]

4thpoint and knarfeng like this.
  2. theobetts

theobetts

Nov 4, 2004
    Have not seen that before, I will have to pick one or two up.

3. gnystrom

gnystrom

Dec 24, 2006
    Thanks, ordered one for travel

315 likes this.
  4. 315

315 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Your post reminded me I want to order a couple more

5. gadgetgeek

gadgetgeek

May 19, 2007
    I've seen these branded from several companies. My gut tells me that there will be a lot of dangerous fakes on the market. I know that 5V isn't high voltage, but shorting out your USB ports or blowing up a battery could be. Do your homework, probably not something I want from the big mall in Shenzhen

6. 4thpoint

4thpoint

Sep 28, 2015
    I have a couple of them. They are very handy.

Also you can use a USB AC Adapter and plug it into an outlet.
    Just make sure its compatible.