On Amazon Italy some company sells a knife using Sebenza pictures

Dear Friends,
I am posting this here because I want to be sure someone in Chris Reeve reads this warning. I sent the same warning using their contact page, but just to be sure....

Surfing Italian Amazon site, I found a page about a knife made by REGULUS, sold by EASTERN AUTUMN, but the knife images on that page are of a Sebenza knife. A photo of these shows the knife box, and it is a Chris Reeve box, with the logo etc.
The seller says CR logo on the knife and on the box is the name of that knife, REGULUS Knife CR, but the pictures and the LOGO they show are SEBENZA ones! Here is the link:

Link deleted. Apologize for my fault. Falcenberg

Hope it works. They are selling other knives using photos of other Knife makers, like Buck, Browning, Fox Knives...
I hope this message will help you to prevent counterfeit
Best Regards

Last edited:
Superfluous info... it's not a Sebenza. FAKE!!! I am not sure this makes any difference. Not a real Chris Reeve knife, or real Chris Reeve box, or correct CR logo.

Thanks for posting the warning, it only needs to stop one poor soul being duped to be 100% worth it.

Someone from staff will tell you shortly but you should remove the link to Amazon from your post, that is a no no. There is no harm telling people where and who is being a dick like this though.

Thanks.

Thanks for posting the warning, it only needs to stop one poor soul being duped to be 100% worth it.

Someone from staff will tell you shortly but you should remove the link to Amazon from your post, that is a no no. There is no harm telling people where and who is being a dick like this though.

Thanks.

Thank you Aussie, I really apologize, I just wanted to be sure to give all the hints to avoid such dick, as you said.

Dear All, just to say they are BACK, after few time they were "unavailable". Now those craps are sold by another seller on Amazon, LIEGEFARDEER, but maybe it is the same with another name....

Falcenberg

Back