On This Day...

Sorry I missed this thread, bro! Happy anniversaries all around. I'm closing in on 20 years on BF - time sure does fly.

And that 2 is SWEET! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys. I guess my bookmarks no longer work in the new forum. What a a shame.

Found the links to my 2 mod, and sheath mod:

That's a long way back what a nice looking blade. I mean it started out as a nice knife but your mods took it to another level. They need to come out with a Special Warrior Edition. I bet they sell like hot cakes, I'd grab one especially serial numbered, say 1 to 500 in a really special steel. Thanks for sharing all your info, nice work.:thumbsup:

Kudos to you, Sir; and kudos to the BK2 and BK9.

Those two Becker knives, in particular, have cause me to sell off my other large, heavy-duty fixed blades.

Wow.... Ten years.... And I still have not met you!....I would like to thank you for all your contributions to our community!...I always enjoy your posts and your sharing of life at the cabin....Great photos always....Hope to meet you...Come visit the ranch if you can.....

All my best to you! E

Wow.... Ten years.... And I still have not met you!....I would like to thank you for all your contributions to our community!...I always enjoy your posts and your sharing of life at the cabin....Great photos always....Hope to meet you...Come visit the ranch if you can.....

All my best to you! E
Time sure flies, eh?

You're most welcome. Have still visited here damn near everyday for ten years, sans vacation, illness, etc.

The wife and I just got back from the cabin. Acquired another BK10, and used it this weekend. She was looking a little too pretty for me, so I gave her some much needed battle wounds, haha. Also got a chance to use the 40. ;) Will start a new thread in the very near future.

Back