One BEEFY "Banshee"!

Wasn't expecting or looking to get one of these, just gonna meet Sartech at TAD gear and sell him one of my knives he's been wanting. I should have known better! Because when John whips out his black bag loaded with custom steel, expect the outcome to be a lighter wallet in your back pocket!;)

Try as I might to resist, when he showed me his Matt Cucchiara's super beefy frame-lock "Banshee" I lost all self-control and had to have it! Guess the new roadbike will have to wait.

This baby is stout and solid as a rock!! It's 7.5 oz. and 8 7/8" OAL. The blade stock is S30V, 4", and .210 thick!:eek: With that hefty a blade, it flys out so smooth and effortlessly that the thumb stud is really rather supurfluous. This baby rocks! When it locks open it's like the feel of the cylinder of a 6" Colt Python closing! Fit and finish are simply superb and as good as my Mayo TnT!:eek:
I could go on and on, but you get the picture...I love this knife!

Thanks John!
Oh, and by the way...never, and I mean never trust Yahoo Maps to get you to TAD Gear in Oakland, Calif.! There ain't no "Adeline" exit off of Fwy 880 in Oakland!!!!!!!(ended up at Tresure Island!):eek: :eek: Lots of pedestrians wanted to "borrow" my truck while I was in it! A truely lovely area! Glad I had a gun!;)

banshee700.jpg

Awesome knife! I really want to pick one up soon. They look like they would make awesome users!

Back