One.....big....mother...f.......

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
Here's snakedoc's big ass 10" blade Tusker. This one is 5/16" thick. :eek:

Picture486.jpg

Here are two other Tuskers I worked on this week.

Picture487.jpg

Picture488.jpg

Scott

:eek:Oooooo Weeeeee!!!!:eek:

That looks AMAZING!!

I am so totaly excited to get that baby..... :D:D

Thanks a MILLION Scott!!

Scott Great job on all of them brother! Your work is fantastic as usual. Hope hunting season is going great for you!

Mike

Thanks guys. Mike, no hunting here yet. It was fricken' 95 degrees and humid today! :grumpy: I bet the heat index was near 100.
Scott

:eek:Oooooo Weeeeee!!!!:eek:

That looks AMAZING!!

I am so totaly excited to get that baby..... :D:D

Thanks a MILLION Scott!!

Awesome knife man. Looks like one heck of a wilderness tool Now you'll be all set to say...

"that's not a knife......"

:)

5/16" crazy cool! Is that yellow g10?
Dig 'em all, man.
Major respect for getting such a pretty, even grind on that long and thick a blade.:thumbup::thumbup:
Iz

5/16" crazy cool! Is that yellow g10?
Dig 'em all, man.
Major respect for getting such a pretty, even grind on that long and thick a blade.:thumbup::thumbup:
Iz

Thanks again all.
Iz, two hours to hog it down before HT, then another 45 minutes clean up after HT. Alot of steel to take off. Those Blaze belts are awesome. Yes, it is yellow G-10/black liners.
Scott

That Ironwood Tusker looks like the bomb. Love that brass bolster/hilt. What do you call the brass hilt/bolster thingy?

Snake's Monster Tusker looks like some renaissance boar hunting knife. Truly awesome.

That Ironwood Tusker looks like the bomb. Love that brass bolster/hilt. What do you call the brass hilt/bolster thingy?

Snake's Monster Tusker looks like some renaissance boar hunting knife. Truly awesome.

That smaller Tusker has walnut burl. The brass guard is just a shorter extended version of what I normally do as requested by the customer.
Scott

That smaller Tusker has walnut burl. The brass guard is just a shorter extended version of what I normally do as requested by the customer.
Scott

Ooops, :foot:, my bad, at first glance it looked like Iron wood. Regardless, it is a great looking handle. And I really like the small guard. (Not sure why that word escaped me before.) Very clean and elegant. Great looking knife!

Back