• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

One eyed hunter

Jack O'Neill

Gold Member
As some of you may know and some not , that I recently had major surgery on my left eye . Well I got tired of just sitting around and thought I should find out what I could accomplish with one eye . Well it was a slow process but I am real pleased with the outcome .

This knife is 5/32- ATS-34 , Peter's H.T. at an Rc.59
O.A.L is 9-1/4"
Blade is 4-3/4" tip to guard , hand sanded satin finish
Guard is polished Nickle Silver
Handle is buffed Cocobolo with s.s. pins .
Sheath is 7-8 oz double needle stitched
$ 145.00 will get this shipped USPS priority mail . Pay-pal , postal M/O or check accepted . SOLD
Gun not included in this sale , sorry .:)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I couldn't make a nice blade like that with 3 eyes,beautiful job,and heal up soon:thumbup::thumbup:Regards Butch

Very nice work! Especially considering that using only one eye removes your depth of field from your abilitites.

Not bad for a one eye knifemaker!,no seriously,this is a very nice blade,did you make that belt and holster?
I hope you are recovering well Jack,best wishes
Marc

WOW, I really like that knife! I have two of Jacks knives now and would love this one, but my funds are empty right now. Please make another in a month or two. If you’re thinking about this just grab it. Jacks fit and finish is perfect and without a doubt the sharpest knives I’ve ever handled! Good luck with your recovery and hope to see more of your work soon! Phil

this maybe sold , waiting to hear back from the interested party .
back up interest can still be posted .
Thanks everyone

Not bad for a one eye knifemaker!,no seriously,this is a very nice blade,did you make that belt and holster?
I hope you are recovering well Jack,best wishes
Marc

Hi Marc , I bought the holster and belt from a Canadian maker years ago . I could never do that nice of a job with leather . Thank you for the best wishes

Back