One For S.W.A.T.

JK Knives

Here is a Scout Jr. that will be shipping to an Arizona S.W.A.T. Team Member.

2rc9vsx.jpg

With the sheath.

2meeusx.jpg

Last edited:
This one is starting to get popular! I had sold one to a Tactical Trainer, this one for the S.W.A.T. Member, and just got another order from another Tactical Trainer! This could become as popular as the Kephart (keeping fingers crossed ;))

Last edited:
John's gonna be hanging out in Prac/Tac before we know it. :eek::p
Glad to hear the new model is popular, and it's nice that you're able to enter a new market outside of the bushcraft crowd.

This one reminds me a lot of Ray Laconico's knives. That is not necessarily a bad thing.

This one looks like it would be an ideal size for carry, yet still be a very heavy duty using blade.

I think I might like it without that little bit of extra guard, but of course I wouldn't be using it for any sort of tactical application.

JK, your Scout Jnr absolutely ROCKS. It became my favourate really fast. You should look into a spearpointed version ....

JK, your Scout Jnr absolutely ROCKS. It became my favourate really fast. You should look into a spearpointed version ....

Do you mean pointier than the one shown? It sounds like you`re getting some use out of yours, your Kephart will be heading to you tomorrow.

Bringing this thread back up with a comment from the buyer I got today.

"I purchased this knife from you several months ago and so far it has been great. I will be taking it to the AF SERE school very soon I will let you know how the knife performs in a survival setting. Thanks for all you do.
Erod "

I thought it was kind of cool.

I was just wondering how the article from a while back was working out for you. Nice!

Not as well as I hoped. Got a few orders from it, but not like if it was in Tactical Knives. It`s still something I can be proud of. :thumbup:

Awesome John!!

If you would keep me informed on how it did at SERE, I would be very appriciative. :thumbup:

I wouldve loved to have a nice blade like yours when I did SERE....:(

I took an old leather stacked handled western knife. It worked but wasnt as cool!!:D

It was almost just like this one..

http://www.knivesplus.com/western-knife-wr-66.html

Back