One for the Arkansas Show

This one is finished and ready for the Arkansas Show. It has a 9 inch blade of 5160H, the guard is Wrought Iron, the other fittings are Stainless and the handle is Sambar Stag. Through tang construction.
349676742_1dc4781eb1_o.jpg

Thanks, Lin:)

Hello Lin! That's a very nice piece! Love that stag handle! Hope you have a very good show, I'm sad I'll not be there with you and the other guys.
Sheers!

Wow, what a great bowie! Love that big wrought iron S-guard, and the detail work on the ferrule and butt cap really set it apart. Niiice.

Roger

That is really nice ans for sure won't be on your table for very long. You are progressing at an amazing rate - keep it up. Mike

Lin, that has real flow, but is also as crisp as winters morning. My favourite of yours so far. Congratulations.

Stephen

Lin, that's another fine knife. I generally prefer that style of blade to be a little larger, but overall it looks great.

Lin, that is an exceptional blade. I like the swashbuckling lines and crisp blade geometry, which has that Danial Boone appeal. Really first rate.

ps: I'm most impressed with the butt plate, which is so closely filed that it matches the handle irregularities, yet didnt disturb the lines. Wow!

Extremely nice Lin.
Very creative southwest design.
Great filework.
Beautiful stag.
And your normal outstanding attention to detail. :thumbup:

That is really a nice one Lin, great detail work. Hopefully I will get to see it before it is gone. See you there.
Brion

Back