• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

One Last Time

Cori

BANNED
This will be my last posting on this subject as I have a life and a family to take up my time and attention.... seems to me that if certain people feel they are owed large amounts of money, being Tops Knives, Tactical Tools, Skunkworks and Becks.. why have they not taken Allen to court over this matter and allowed it to go on for so many years?? because to go to court and charge someone you have to have proof of the allegations and they have none therefore no court action has been taken and they also know the issue of the designs and their originality would come out and be proven.. so the fact that this has gone on for so long without legal action by the mentioned parties tells me something is not stirring the kool-aid here and I refuse to argue about this with anyone so if they feel they have a legal case, go to court otherwise grow up and get over yourself and act like adults.....

Also I have been given all of the orders from Allen current and backordered and I will personally be contacting them one by one via email to discuss their orders so those who have orders you will hear from me soon.. thanx and have a wonderful day :)

~ Cori Blade ~
A & C Creations Business Manager

I have to laugh when people say, "I'm not responding to this subject anymore",but make statements that beg for a response.I have been monitoring the variety of threads related to this situation.I haven't really made a judgement myself,based on the lack of proof from all parties involved.
However;Just to comment on this latest post here.As far as litigation is concerned,the same could be said for Allen Blade.If he has had designs stolen,no royalty payments etc.,why has he not taken legal action against these other people after all this time?If he has proof bring Tops Knives etc. to court.I would assume most people would get designs patented etc.Why infer that all these people are full of Sh** because they haven't sued,when you apparantly haven't either?

And who said we aren't going to file any lawsuits regarding the designs previously discussed after consulting an attorney, and my post was mine and noone elses and I refuse to argue or be a part of the childish games going on here and I stand by what I said then and now.. have a nice day :)

~ Cori ~

I'm not saying that you aren't planning that type of action.I was merely trying to communicate that the lack of litigation after all this time, doesn't automatically equate to innocents or guilt in regards to all parties involved.I don't know you guy's from a whole in the wall,although I have heard great things about Allens Knives.Hopefully everything works itself out,perhaps the best place for this argument is in court.Anyhow Cori,it sounds to me like you will be a great addition to Allens business.He can do what he does best and you can handle the other aspects of the business where he may have been weak.It sounds like both of you will make a great team.I honestly wish you guy's the best of luck.

All I can say is way to go, Cori! I have no real interest in the subjects at hand with the exception of receiving my knife. The other stuff is of no real concern of mine. I am glad to see you are taking up the position of emailing everyone on their order status. Looking forward to your contact.

I thank you for your comments and perspectives and for the compliment also and yes I agree now Allen can do what he does best :) Have a wonderful day !! :D

Thank you for the kind words and yes you will be hearing from me soon as I have already started emailing the customers and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead :)

"One last Time???"

Why bring it up again? (Even for "one last time"?) You will prove nothing here. Happy customers are happy customers...

Let it die.

Michael

Sounds like a good plan Cori. I too have a Birthday knife on order, a green handled MEUK. It seems that a lot of great knife making successes have been couples. One takes over the business end while the other can take over the manufacturing end. This sounds very cool. I look forward to your e-mail about my order.

Back