• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Photos One of a kind Greg Lightfoot Dragon Skin Endorphin

Lorien

Nose to the Grindstone
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
The Endorphin is the second model we've worked on together, my having designed it for Greg about a year ago.

This knife is designed for a medium sized hand and ergonomics are prioritized. Take it for what it's worth, coming from me, but the handle is extremely comfortable and its relationship to the blade provides leverage and power in a cut or slice. Definitely not a stabby knife, but it's extremely sharp and it will cut. Not that it has, but it is a real knife, not just a pretty thing.

The handle and blade are designed to work in the closed position as a blunt impact weapon.

It's hard to describe the perfect mechanical feel of this knife, but it is incredibly precise and feels super solid, without feeling like a boat anchor. It's really fun to flip, although I've only flipped it a couple dozen times since I received it.

Liners are titanium, and the lockface and stop pin is hardened steel. Blade pivots around a titanium pivot and caged bearings. All fasteners are heat blacked titanium. Bolsters, blade and backspacer are dragon skin damascus. Vintage micarta scales.

$1800 USD, plus shipping. It comes with a waterproof S3 case

Blade- 3.25"
Overall- 7.875"

XerzSRJ.jpg

3OGnvFd.jpg

NN5UsS5.jpg

Last edited:
Back