Photos One of each CRK knife, blade shape,size, inlay, steel type, coating, design ect.

South paw draw

Yep.....I'm a idiot.
So alot of you have multiples of the same knife. I would like to see your collection only I just want to see one of each type. So if you have four different woods then yes all four if you have four different Damascus yep. But if you have the of the same woods with the same Damascus pick your favorite and only post that one. If your a lefty and have a umnumzaan I'm a lefty and one in a righty but the righty is a tanto and the lefty is a drop point post them both. I don't have many I'm a total noob. But here's my collection to start it off. All lefties. 20191118_135601.jpg

2uYtLCR.jpg

Jellin' I'm getting there. By the end of the year I should have 7 crk. None will be the same. And one will be a righty. Wait what.lol

You sir.... I think I umm. Well err. Will you adopt me please. Lmao. What a fantastic collection. And the green blades. Man that's awesome. Green I my favorite color. I'm a lefty but I'm gonna have a few righties so I can carry other lefties and always have a CRK in my pocket. Because yes, I am a fanboy and damn proud of it. Just wished I never sold my first one 4-5 years ago.

Edit... lmao ok I'm a idiot I just zoomed in with my glasses on. That's green tape not paint on the blade. I need to make sure I have my old man eyes on when I look at all the nice shiny things.

Like I said it’s a bad picture and blurry. Besides, a green blade is not outside the realm of possibility.

Well, these 8 onsies are also 8 twosies:

Two ‘Zaans (DP & Tanto)
Two Inkosis (small DP, large CF Insingo)
Two Large 21’s (Micarta & Thuya)
Two small 21’s (Spalted and Micarta)
Two Tantos (‘Zaan & sm 21)
Two wood (lg Thuya & sm Spalted)
Two Micarta (lg & sm 21)
Two Insingos (lg 21 & lg Inkosi)

Did I miss a twosie?

ETA: I just found two more twosies:
Two Large DP’s (Zaan & Thuya)
Two Small DP’s (Inkosi and Spalted)

8 knives equals 10 pairs I guess. :confused:

Last edited:
I've seen it, honestly my pea-sized brain is a bit confused about what the OP wants. I'll post this, in case it fits.

View attachment 1237887
Absolutely fits. Just wanted to see singles of everyone's collection. I know alot of people have doubles and triples of the same knife. Like two pg large 21 drop points. Or two natural micarta large inkosi insingo. No need in putting everything out. Just one is all But if it's a natural micarta large inkosi and a natural micarta large inkosi insingo well there different so I'd like to see them. Or a bog wood large 21 with rain drop Damascus and a bog wood large 21 with ladder Damascus. Also different and would like to see them both. But if you have two bog wood large 21 rain drop Damascus. Pick your favorite and put put that one in the picture.

Back