• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

One of my favorites...

Here's another one made from a Nicholson file. 8 1/2" long, 3/16" thick, Rosewood Burgundy handle, brass pins, 4" cutting edge, handstiched 7-8oz leather sheath. You won't be dissapointed. I'm starting to make alot of this style so i'm looking for a name for this one, anyone have any good suggestions??? $95 shipped conus w/ 100% moneyback guarantee minus shipping. Thanks for looking
-Michael

Attachments

• 100_0695.jpg
    100_0695.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 417
  • 100_0696.jpg
    100_0696.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 487
  • 100_0701.jpg
    100_0701.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 281
That's a good looking knife, it deserves a good name :thumbup:

Beautiful work, I'll take it!

I'm a newbie to this forum, so don't know how this works yet...will you PM me or send me an email so we can work out payment details?

Thanks, Dennison

This and the other file knife both look very nice, are there any more coming from your workshop?

Don't know what you should name this thing, but I had to post a comment and express my admiration for your work. I really like the design - simple and functional, and damn good looking. Nice job!

There's more where that came from! I'll be starting 'em this week... This weekend I have a few orders for others to finish but keep looking 'cause "I'll be back!". Or if you want, I'll pm you directly when I finish.
-Michael

"Bobcat" it could be, but this name is already used on a series of Congress folders by Buck Creek. i too think you have made a really attractive, balanced, working knife. will future ones have a similar blade, or are you thinking of various blade shapes ? (like maybe one similar to a Schrade 152OT "Sharpfinger") roland

Roland,
Yes, future ones like this will look just like this one. Other knives have different shapes and handle styles. I have about 2 dozen different knives that I make, I need to come up with more names for each so its easier for me to keep track of whats what...
By the way, 'Bobcat' doesn't really fit....
-Michael

I moving towards the " Profiler "... Then I can go to 'Profiler70', 'Profiler75', 'Profiler80, depending on length... 7", 7 1/2", 8", etc...

A good way for a young hunter to get a custom knife from good steel .

Back