1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

One of my favorites...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by mykulmorris, Feb 14, 2008.

1. mykulmorris

mykulmorris

Jul 8, 2007
    Here's another one made from a Nicholson file. 8 1/2" long, 3/16" thick, Rosewood Burgundy handle, brass pins, 4" cutting edge, handstiched 7-8oz leather sheath. You won't be dissapointed. I'm starting to make alot of this style so i'm looking for a name for this one, anyone have any good suggestions??? $95 shipped conus w/ 100% moneyback guarantee minus shipping. Thanks for looking
    -Michael

Attached Files:

2. xaman

xaman

Nov 27, 2005
    That's a good looking knife, it deserves a good name :thumbup:

3. ShaolinRasta

ShaolinRasta

Feb 3, 2008
    Beautiful work, I'll take it!

I'm a newbie to this forum, so don't know how this works yet...will you PM me or send me an email so we can work out payment details?

Thanks, Dennison

4. Ducktaper

Ducktaper Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2007
    How about The Defiler...

5. mykulmorris

mykulmorris

Jul 8, 2007
    Defiler, thats a good option...

6. SpearZ

SpearZ

Sep 5, 2006
    This and the other file knife both look very nice, are there any more coming from your workshop?

7. bennett

bennett

Sep 22, 2005
    Don't know what you should name this thing, but I had to post a comment and express my admiration for your work. I really like the design - simple and functional, and damn good looking. Nice job!

8. mykulmorris

mykulmorris

Jul 8, 2007
    There's more where that came from! I'll be starting 'em this week... This weekend I have a few orders for others to finish but keep looking 'cause "I'll be back!". Or if you want, I'll pm you directly when I finish.
    -Michael

9. mykulmorris

mykulmorris

Jul 8, 2007
    By the way... I think the name for this one might be 'Bobcat'

10. rprocter

rprocter Banned BANNED

Jan 19, 2007
    "Bobcat" it could be, but this name is already used on a series of Congress folders by Buck Creek. i too think you have made a really attractive, balanced, working knife. will future ones have a similar blade, or are you thinking of various blade shapes ? (like maybe one similar to a Schrade 152OT "Sharpfinger") roland

11. mykulmorris

mykulmorris

Jul 8, 2007
    Roland,
    Yes, future ones like this will look just like this one. Other knives have different shapes and handle styles. I have about 2 dozen different knives that I make, I need to come up with more names for each so its easier for me to keep track of whats what...
    By the way, 'Bobcat' doesn't really fit....
    -Michael

12. polish avenger

polish avenger Basic Member Basic Member

May 28, 2002
    Howsabout 'The Infiletrator'?
    -Mark

13. rprocter

rprocter Banned BANNED

Jan 19, 2007
    "The Nicholson" ?? roland

14. Spectrum

Spectrum

Oct 15, 2006
    Since it was made from a file- how about "The Bastard"?

15. mykulmorris

mykulmorris

Jul 8, 2007
    I moving towards the " Profiler "... Then I can go to 'Profiler70', 'Profiler75', 'Profiler80, depending on length... 7", 7 1/2", 8", etc...

16. FWO

FWO

Oct 31, 1998
    A good way for a young hunter to get a custom knife from good steel .

17. mykulmorris

mykulmorris

Jul 8, 2007
    Thanks for all the input... I'll probably need more help like this in the future.
    -Michael

18. rprocter

rprocter Banned BANNED

Jan 19, 2007
    Profiler (with a number) sounds good and is descriptive. roland