One-off available!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Howdie guys and gals. I have a one-off up for grabs. I have been playing around a bunch lately with prototypes, as you may have seen. This is one that I did more for the purposes of practicing the grind and handle to blade ratio. It turned out pretty awesome. I was trying to come up with a name for it, and it struck me as a pure woods-bumming knife. It's pretty much perfect for all things bushcrafty and woodsy, so I named it the Woods Bum. This is the only one of these that there will ever be. Snag it while you can. Everybody is going to have to be lightening fast for a shot at this one.

Usual stuff applies - know your local laws, yadda yadda. I take Paypal, all major credit cards, or money order. Just let me know what works best for you. I prefer Paypal.

Specs:
Steel: CPM154CM @ 61rc
Grind: Flat
OAL: 8.25"
Blade Length: 4.25"
Handle material: Forest green G10 over white and natural canvas liners
Pins: White phenolic / SS lanyard tube
Sheath: Kydex with eyelets spaced for large Tek-lock, MOLLE lock, etc.
Price: $old! shipped anywhere in the CONUS. If you live outside the CONUS, let me know and I can calculate your shipping.

4.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a neo nessmuk. Really great looking blade. If I didn't just buy a new speargun or wasn't in a long term monogamous relationship with my hatchula id be thinking about it.
Excellent knife

Back