One Sweet Christmas Present to add to the knife collection!!

My wife got me a black and blue bushcrafter from Andy and I absolutely love it!! It was my Christmas and 1 year anniversary gift! I have already cut a bunch of stuff up with it!

Andy this knife is awesome and I will love using it for a long time!!

2011-11-29_16-32-06_515.jpg

2011-11-29_16-34-58_325.jpg

2011-11-29_16-35-07_372.jpg

2011-11-29_16-39-38_897.jpg

2011-11-29_16-39-55_805.jpg

attachment.php

Yep I will! I think this is a great first Fiddleback!!!

Sweet knife! I love the handles on those. I thought about asking Andy if he could do a custom Bushie with more of a point but then I thought he probably wouldn't want to do that and settled on the Hiking Buddy.

From my experiences, good women are more rare than good knives. She sounds like a keeper :)

You know that was the one the WIP thread was about right? Your wife and I were teasing you a little bit. I had to lay off the blue and black till after Christmas, knowing you'd have bought it.

LOL.

I love when the wives call.

You know that was the one the WIP thread was about right?

Yeah I know...Which was why I was so bummed when it wasn't for sale! I appears that most oof my family and her family knew about it before I told them.

This is a great knife! Thank you for making me a EXTRAORDINARY Christmas / Anniversary gift! I will definatly be giving this knife a work out...Already made some guacamole with it!!

BTW if you make more layered black and blue handled knives I don't know if I will be able to say no! Looks way better in person then the pictures. I think a hunter might be next on my list!

Back