One To Play And One To Stay

That's right Rats I wanna see your pics. Comparisons of two of the same model you have where one of them are for using and one of them are for saving. Like I said One to Stay and One to Play!!!

So the one on the right is obv the user. It’s my “truck knife”. Feels like I’ve had it 10 years ?? It’s been a long time.

The one on the left is just one of my many RMD’s that....well.... I can’t use them all.

IMO the RMD can not be beat for the money. In looks, function and performance. Can’t wait for the MEGA’s !!

545-D9760-BDD3-47-B0-B2-BB-01959-F474035.jpg

So the one on the right is obv the user. It’s my “truck knife”. Feels like I’ve had it 10 years ?? It’s been a long time.

The one on the left is just one of my many RMD’s that....well.... I can’t use them all.

IMO the RMD can not be beat for the money. In looks, function and performance. Can’t wait for the MEGA’s !!

545-D9760-BDD3-47-B0-B2-BB-01959-F474035.jpg
Now that is what I'm talking about

Here's mine:

2019-03-30-09-41-39.jpg

Old pic, the coated one was used for exactly one chop into a 2x4" by the previous owner iirc. It will stay there for the forseeable future since I have the stripped one as my beater.

Here's mine:

2019-03-30-09-41-39.jpg

Old pic, the coated one was used for exactly one chop into a 2x4" by the previous owner iirc. It will stay there for the forseeable future since I have the stripped one as my beater.

One of my fav knives of all time. I really have my fingers crossed this one makes a comeback one day.

One to play one to give away one to stay and another one not pictured was unable to be delivered to me last week and returned to sender in the USA .

Back