• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ontario and BM Auto

I have a Ontario Rat-7 that needs some reprofiling. The factory edge was less then satisfactory, but with some work it would come out perfectly. Has seen one night in the woods and thats it. Comes with sheath.

Benchmade 14700 auto. 169 of 500. This is the larger of the two. Blade is still shaving sharp but the serrations have a slight chip or two on the points. Has been carried lightly, so the pocket cliip has minor scuffs.

Benchmade 940 osbourne plain egde. Carried but rarely used.

Looking for a similar knife to the Rat-7, but any offer is wanted. If the trade needs i will do both knifes for one, or plus cash.

travistheone AT comcast.net

I have a nice used Becker Bk-9. Quiet a chopper with a nice edge. Any interest in that for the Rat 7? Thanks, Steve

I tried to send you an email, but you do not have one listed. COuld you email me at Johnwaynesandw@aol.com

I have a Ontario Rat-7 that needs some reprofiling. The factory edge was less then satisfactory, but with some work it would come out perfectly. Has seen one night in the woods and thats it. Comes with sheath.

Thanks,
John

Ontario Rat-7 that needs some reprofilling
email sent, i have a trade offer for you.
buzz

The rat-7 was just sent back to the factory and fixed, so the edge is factory and has not cut anything. It no longer needs reprofiling.

Back