• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ontario Rat 1 cf/d2 - $55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a LNIB Ontario Rat 1 carbon fiber in D2 steel. Good lookin' knife. This was a BHQ limited edition Rat 1 with the stonewashed blade and pocket clip. Factory edge. No box with this one, just the knife only. Please see pics below (sorry for the glare).

$OLD shipped

*Not looking for trades at this time.

**Payment via PayPal Goods & Services only. My price above is inclusive of all PayPal fees and shipping to your verified PayPal address. By purchasing this knife, you're acknowledging that you're at least 18 years of age.
***I expect to receive payment within one hour, at most, or I'll move to the next person in line or relist the item unless other arrangements have been agreed upon by me.

The first definitive "I'll take it," and then promptly followed up with a request for my PP info via PM (preferred) or e-mail, gets it.

For ease of reference, I've listed my e-mail below. Please e-mail me directly and not through the bladeforums' relay system. However, I do reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone at any point at my own discretion, especially if I have you on my Ignore List.

I will ship within the US only via USPS 1st Class with tracking.

wilson52175 (at) hotmail (dot) com

20190821_201922-2419x1814.jpg 20190821_202020-2419x1814.jpg 20190821_202030-1814x2419.jpg 20190821_202046-1814x2419.jpg

Last edited:
That's actually awesome. Is the upgrade to bronze washers stock with the BHQ Exclusive? Just dedicated myself to another, rather expensive purchase, or I'd be all over that. Good luck!

That's actually awesome. Is the upgrade to bronze washers stock with the BHQ Exclusive? Just dedicated myself to another, rather expensive purchase, or I'd be all over that. Good luck!

Thanks! I'm not sure, but this version does indeed have PB washers :thumbsup:

Actually all RAT models have PB washers, but they also have a very thin Teflon washer between the PB washer and the blade so that they don't necessarily require lubricant. PB washers can provide a very slick action if done properly and lubricated, but Teflon is much more consistent. You won't get that super slick action of PB using Teflon, but you'll get an only slightly less slick action, and you'll still get pretty close to it even without lubrication. So it's basically designed to be more field ready, so you could theoretically rinse it off in a stream or something and still have a reasonable pivot. That's part of what makes these such great budget knives for actual users. They were really designed to be used in less than ideal conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back